The Burley Probe

Richard Hanson

Gents,

Probe #2: Cornell & Diehl Haunted Bookshop v. Pegasus.

Pegasus > Haunted Bookshop.

Both of these offerings are awesome but I like the taste of Pegasus a bit more and the smoke is cooler on the palate.

Warmest regards,
Richard
Living the lesepfeife life.
Silver
Certified Codger

I like them both!
Richard Hanson

Silver wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:45 pm I like them both!
As do I.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

@Richard Hanson you gotta give us more details.

Haunted Bookshop is a staple. I really love it. While Pegasus is more tame and smooth compared to HBS. Haunted Bookshop has a tang and punch form the Perique and Virginia. It’s something I look for. And since Pegasus lacks it, I prefer HBS.
ric03

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:39 am @Richard Hanson you gotta give us more details.

Haunted Bookshop is a staple. I really love it. While Pegasus is more tame and smooth compared to HBS. Haunted Bookshop has a tang and punch form the Perique and Virginia. It’s something I look for. And since Pegasus lacks it, I prefer HBS.
Did you ever hear anything more on C&D being available in the UK? I keep an eye open but not seen anything (other than bulk buys from the EU) so far.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

ric03 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:21 am
Piping Abe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:39 am @Richard Hanson you gotta give us more details.

Did you ever hear anything more on C&D being available in the UK? I keep an eye open but not seen anything (other than bulk buys from the EU) so far.
I know that K&K is now distributing C&D in Germany. I heard they posted something to this effect on Instagram but I do not have instagram so I can’t say. Or they will start doing it next year.
Richard Hanson

Hi Abe,

I agree with your assessment, but my preference if for the more smooth and mild Pegasus. This may change in time. I truly like a bowl of Haunted Bookshop as the first smoke in the morning but not as the third or forth. I can comfortable smoke two are three bowls of Pegasus in a row while sitting down for a long read.

Warmest regards,
Richard
ric03

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:49 am

I know that K&K is now distributing C&D in Germany. I heard they posted something to this effect on Instagram but I do not have instagram so I can’t say. Or they will start doing it next year.
Okay thanks for that i will check it out 🥸
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:49 am

Single K now. The other K left the company
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin