All the Fixin's Basket Pipe

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

In my continuous travels across the interwebs, I stumbled across this pipe. Not only is the pipe brand "Corleone", but they are also calling the pipe line "The Musician". Now if that alone isn't enough to pique your interest, it is a dual finish(business on the top, party on the bottom), has what looks like a gold sandwich band, wood shank extension.. and a perspex style stem. That my friends is how you make a basket pipe..

https://www.bnbtobacco.com/collections/ ... -3370-pipe

I already wanted it after I saw it.. but then I read the description and the pipe was lifted to another level. I didn't realize there were "swift" pipes. Have I just been smoking at normal transport speeds? I have clearly been missing out on something.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

A brand called "Corleone" should come with a carnation for your lapel buttonhole.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
kxg

Or a horses head!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Or, should be hand delivered by a big guy with dark, slicked back hair named "AN-tony".
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Bamarick

The price just about fits my wallet and should keep the missus happy.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
CoreyR
Founding Member

Hey, it "swiftly carry luxurious pipe tobacco smoke from the bowl to the palate, making the experience worth while" and it's "prestige and authentic." What more can be said?
Legion

CoreyR wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 pm Hey, it "swiftly carry luxurious pipe tobacco smoke from the bowl to the palate, making the experience worth while" and it's "prestige and authentic." What more can be said?
Lol. Made from rosewood. $21.99 (atm on sale). Description uses mangled English.
Let me guess ........ Made in China?
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I've got one rosewood pipe, one of those ShirePipes brand, it was super cheap and it smokes great! The only downfall is how heavy it is; but meh, that's not so bad when your sitting around at home. I actually really like a couple of these Corleone's so I might spring for one...
Tsal
Forum Decorum

If I wrote that description I would have replaced "swiftly" with "cordially". That's all I got.
The Troll Whisperer