Shipping Tobacco to Canada problems

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Tenthgate wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:20 am
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:45 am
Tenthgate wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:27 am

You're right, when I used to make the trip by car it was a 7oz max. That will be my second option, currently contacting rich from 4noggins to see hid take. I recall him being super helpful in the past. Once I figure the method I'm gonna go into systematic stocking mode 🤪 . I need OGS for years to come
I dont think Rich owns 4Noggins anymore. And the new owner never responds to emails. Its best to try and call. But I heard they still dont answer
Seems you are right, I can't reach him. Do you know of any Canadians on this forum that would know if the deal is still on?
From what I have seen in 2023. Its about a 50/50 shot if your package gets seized or not and they charge you duties.

I don’t think we have anyone currently active that is in Canada. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Tenthgate

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:27 am
Tenthgate wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:20 am
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:45 am

I dont think Rich owns 4Noggins anymore. And the new owner never responds to emails. Its best to try and call. But I heard they still dont answer
Seems you are right, I can't reach him. Do you know of any Canadians on this forum that would know if the deal is still on?
From what I have seen in 2023. Its about a 50/50 shot if your package gets seized or not and they charge you duties.

I don’t think we have anyone currently active that is in Canada. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

All good, i appreciate it.

I smoke while driving mostly and in the last 13 years of being back up here have only caught one other guy smoking a pipe while driving.

I've seen maybe 3 guys on the streets smoking and they're always smoking the OTC stuff but never know about any of the tinned brands.

Vapes are super popular tho, and still cigarettes to some degree although the gov here prints disgusting pictures on the packages...

Canada, in my mind, is truly fallen :lol: