Pipe Lovers Magazine

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:45 pm You guys remember Chris's Pipe pages . I bet somewhere all that stuff is online . Surely someone downloaded it and shot it up .

Oh , a good ways back at the Grey Fox site [ which was awesome ] .... they had a link to a thing called ... The Kaywoodie Compendium .... it was the best resource Id even seen for Kaywoodie info . I had it downloaded on a computer but that was back in , what , 2010 . It got lost in a computer that crashed on me .If anyone sees that , snag it please
Grey Fox (hosted by Iron Mike Norton) was a great site. I will check to see if I have the Kaywoodie Compendium in print.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

simplepipes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:57 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:45 pm You guys remember Chris's Pipe pages . I bet somewhere all that stuff is online . Surely someone downloaded it and shot it up .

Oh , a good ways back at the Grey Fox site [ which was awesome ] .... they had a link to a thing called ... The Kaywoodie Compendium .... it was the best resource Id even seen for Kaywoodie info . I had it downloaded on a computer but that was back in , what , 2010 . It got lost in a computer that crashed on me .If anyone sees that , snag it please
Grey Fox (hosted by Iron Mike Norton) was a great site. I will check to see if I have the Kaywoodie Compendium in print.

-sp
There is a download link for it on google.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations