Dandruff.

Presby John-Dave

Citizen B wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:33 pm
rlucas wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:14 pm When my Grandaughter got ringworm, I used an athletes foot cream to get rid of it
Thank you very much, Mr. Lucas, for taking this thread to the next level so early. Let's wait until we get to page five before we start discussing head lice.
But what if we're itching to get there?
Comes meus fuit in illo miserrimo tempore - Sir Walter Raleigh
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Presby John-Dave wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:58 pm
rlucas wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:14 pm When my Grandaughter got ringworm, I used an athletes foot cream to get rid of it
Thank you very much, Mr. Lucas, for taking this thread to the next level so early. Let's wait until we get to page five before we start discussing head lice.
But what if we're itching to get there?
You just brought us to page 3. Two more to go.

Let's get onto the business at hand, which is ringworm.

I wouldn't mind hearing about somebody's fungal infection right about now.

It is not time for head lice. It's too soon.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

It sounds like you are providing solid advice. It kind of makes sense. Tinactin is tough acting.

The worm forms a pink ring under the skin, right? That is how you know what it is, right? Is it raised or just pink? I don't remember. It has been a long time since I have had to think about this. I very rarely venture into the countryside.

Did you go to the doctor or are you a farmer?

How big was the ring?

Did you have to extract the worm or did your granddaughter's body absorb it. I know it is an unpleasant thought, but if that is what happened, then that is what happened.

I know I sound like I'm nuts. I am not trying to be funny. I am genuinely curious. I have never seen a case of ringworm in the wild, only in pictures in books. That was a long time ago.
It's not an actual worm. Ringworm is a fungus that appears in a spiral ring shape. One normally gets ringworm from swimming pools.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
montag

A Senryu for you enjoyment 😜 (since I haven’t have my first cup of coffee I hope I have the form correct).

No dandruff on head.
Not a fungus among us.
Oh crap! It is lice.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rlucas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:11 am
It's not an actual worm. Ringworm is a fungus that appears in a spiral ring shape. One normally gets ringworm from swimming pools.
It's February. Did she go to an indoor pool?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I sweat olive oil . Never had dandruff
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.