The 25-Dollar Clay.

Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:39 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:37 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:18 pm

I like the black one. Why are you calling me by my first name? How do you even know it? Even Mrs. King doesn't call me by my first name.

I find this very disconcerting.
I'm sorry. We have had correspondence in the past and I thought you had posted it. Sorry if I committed a faux pass, Mr. King.
We're both grown men. I was just curious. It really is rare, that's all.

Back to ceramic pipes...

The ones I was looking at were in a head shop next to a place that I frequent. I like the girl who works behind the counter and I went in to chat with her. On my way to the cash register, I noticed four ceramic pipes in the case.

She opened the case. These are hollow-walled ceramic pipes with metal bowls in the inside, most with four or five holes, the main hole being the center hole. I should go back to take a picture. It would be worth a thousand words. I'm sure she won't mind doing this all over again. We are not friends so much as acquaintances. She is from New Jersey. She wants to be an actress.

I do not have PAD but I am very tempted to buy one of these for $40.00. The bowl is quite deep and I would like to see what is under the metal. The bits are not Chinese junk bakelite. These pipes seem to be good quality.

I do not have PAD. I will mull this further.

I don't want to spend $25 for a clay pipe but I am not against spending $40 for a ceramic pipe.
I have seen them I wouldn't. I will send you one of mine if you want.
God and Texas!