The Opening ... pop that tin or jar weekend

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:26 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:01 pm Mellifluous ... of course ... thats the word I would have been looking for

Grandma got around apparently and she'd lure them in with pipe tobacco ... crafty , that one
My Wife gave me a compliment on the room note. That is the first positive compliment she has gave me about pipe smoke. She said it smelled like Gingerbread.

This blend is very good, has nicotine and an out of this world flavor.

Granny knew what she was after :lol:
Granny scores !!! lol
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

My wife picked what tin to open. So I cracked some C&D Chenet’s Cake. This is a Perique Powerhouse. But I get a lot of fruity notes alongside the spice. My Wife said the tin note is Horsefeed. Standard Perique stuff

ImageImageImage
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:29 am My wife picked what tin to open. So I cracked some C&D Chenet’s Cake. This is a Perique Powerhouse. But I get a lot of fruity notes alongside the spice. My Wife said the tin note is Horsefeed. Standard Perique stuff

ImageImageImage
C&D and standard go together :lol:

Just kidding [ mostly ] . I love when fruit type notes peak through with Perique . @Mr Beardsley made a pressed blend with H&H and perique and something else , I think , and it did a bit of that and is really an awesome blend

Thats a bougie pipe , btw
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:40 am
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:29 am My wife picked what tin to open. So I cracked some C&D Chenet’s Cake. This is a Perique Powerhouse. But I get a lot of fruity notes alongside the spice. My Wife said the tin note is Horsefeed. Standard Perique stuff

ImageImageImage

Just kidding [ mostly ] . I love when fruit type notes peak through with Perique . @Mr Beardsley made a pressed blend with H&H and perique and something else , I think , and it did a bit of that and is really an awesome blend

The pipe is my newest Bruno Nuttens. I got it direct from him. From France.

I meant Standard Perique Tin note lol. The blend is great. Like all C&D :)
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:53 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:40 am

ImageImageImage

The pipe is my newest Bruno Nuttens. I got it direct from him. From France.

I meant Standard Perique Tin note lol. The blend is great. Like all C&D :)
Its a nice pipe for a nut pipe :thumbs: