Knife family photo

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:22 pm Hold on.

Check out this Wikipedia article about Sardinian blades. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolza.

I only looked it up because the knife style was mentioned in passing in a Wall Street Journal article today and I wanted to know what it was.
That style has been around a long time
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I had a set of 3 fixed blades made for me, the smallest being a neck knife, the largest being a camp chopper knife.
No scales just open frame so I can wrap my fingers in it to keep a solid grip while dressing/skinning game.
I use those knives more than any others I own. I still carry my Buck pocket knife everyday but it’s more for the tedious crap like cutting up tape on boxes.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Plinsc wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:53 pm I had a set of 3 fixed blades made for me, the smallest being a neck knife, the largest being a camp chopper knife.
No scales just open frame so I can wrap my fingers in it to keep a solid grip while dressing/skinning game.
I use those knives more than any others I own. I still carry my Buck pocket knife everyday but it’s more for the tedious crap like cutting up tape on boxes.
Do you regularly wear your neck knife?

I've considered them but I don't know how handy one would be. What do you use it for?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I tried getting use to wearing it but I hate wearing jewelry so it never caught on. It rides in my shirt pocket or pants pocket.
The other two are belt carried when I’m in the woods.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I Scout carry when I'm packing.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

This joined the family today . 10 bucks at Tractor Supply . My SOG knife keychain is cool but has a bit of a design flaw for me . So I saw this guy and figured to give it a whirl

Tell ya what . The chinese guy that sharpened this one was on fire that day ... its like scary sharp .

Ill be testing out the bottle opener ability tonight

It has a thick liner lock and is a very solid knife that grips well for its size . The blade shape is usually one I dont care for but works really well at this size . It looks kinda bad ass too

Im liking it

https://knife-depot.com/products/knife-610974
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.