Orlik De Luxe up for trade.

Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:45 pm I am guessing the probability is pretty remote, but I've also been on the hunt for an African meer(Kiko, Jambo, etc).
Not as remote as you might think. I've actually got a bid in on an a meer-lined Kiko. I'm hoping everyone reads this and opts not to bid me up. :lol: No, seriously. 8-)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Auction-Find-A ... fresh=true
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Last call today, Gents. Tomorrow I am throwing it on the 'Bay.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 am Last call today, Gents. Tomorrow I am throwing it on the 'Bay.
If it was shorter I would have been all over this week's ago. Pipes at 6" or longer get absolutely no love in my rotation
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:49 pm
houtenziel wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 am Last call today, Gents. Tomorrow I am throwing it on the 'Bay.
If it was shorter I would have been all over this week's ago. Pipes at 6" or longer get absolutely no love in my rotation
Any shorter and it would be a nose-warmer... kind of like the bulls nuts pipe you like so much. Heh heh... just razzing you, bro. :P

I like it... it's got good dimension. Unfortunately, I just spent my pipe allowance for the month, and I can't seem to locate my tobacco stash (still buried in the garage after the move) to trade anything for it. All I've got on hand worth looking at is an opened 1.75 tin of Peterson Sunset Breeze and an opened tin of Escudo Navy De Luxe (10 slices left).
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Yeah, I totally didn't put it on ebay. I forgot about it entirely, and I don't see myself being motivated enough to actually do it :)
If someone does come up with a trade at some point, feel free to shoot me a PM. In the mean time I am gonna go smoke some PA.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thought I'd put some enticing new pictures up.. you know, just because I am a fan of pictures.
Gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/msjf57oc/

― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Oh man... That's purdy.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:14 pm PS Amsterdam in a Savinelli bent pot

So entranced with the beauty of the Orlik, that you forgot you weren't in WAYS? :D
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

houtenziel wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:16 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:14 pm PS Amsterdam in a Savinelli bent pot

So entranced with the beauty of the Orlik, that you forgot you weren't in WAYS? :D
Exactly...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017