Mikeb717

Final smoke of 2018 Gaslight in a Peterson Dracula
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Condor in a Mastro

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I have run a pipe cleaner through the Silver Duke pot, so I guess I will have to break it in again.

I am posting this one early, but the last smoke of 2018 will be Picayune in this pipe.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Evening fellas, smoking rum twist in a Ser Jacopo Rowlette and drinking a cup of tea. I have my pouch of Condor on stanby... Exciting times!
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

PA in a Tsuge
end of the pot coffee on the side
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:36 pm Starting off my evening celebrations with sweetness galore; Sutliff Creme Brulee in this big, beautiful, Barontini Canadian. Cap'n Eli's root beer on the side. Watching Muppets From Space. Yeah... I know what yer thinkin'; "Mike knows how to partay!" :buddy:
Same pipe, but now burning a bowl of Russ's Log Cabin. Same root beer on the side.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Having some 965 Match in a MM Legend. Two finger pour of Cabin Still on the side.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Doctor Willet

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:26 pm Condor in a Mastro

:awesome:
I really like that pipe. I think I saw it in one of your posts earlier in the month, and I meant to compliment you on it. That's one marque I'd like to add to my collection, and a bent Dublin would be my number-one choice.
And miles to go before I sleep.
Doctor Willet

I'm having a very over-thirty kind of New Year's Eve; I'm working my way through some favorite blends I stashed away earlier in the year and watching the Reno-911 marathon on Comedy Central. A bit of a lonely night, but hey, it's a heck of a lot better than being out in the night getting up to no good (like I've done plenty of times in the past)!

Currently smoking Jackknife in my new Radice, which is breaking in nicely, and I have some Astleys 44 in my BriarWorks Rhodesian ready for later.

Happy New Year Everyone!
And miles to go before I sleep.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Doctor Willet wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:44 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:26 pm Condor in a Mastro

:awesome:
I really like that pipe. I think I saw it in one of your posts earlier in the month, and I meant to compliment you on it. That's one marque I'd like to add to my collection, and a bent Dublin would be my number-one choice.
Thanks, man, it gets very regular use and rightfully so. Good luck on the hunt.

Opening a tin of Two Timer to feed the Radice