What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

9 Iron
Founding Member

This mornings sunrise found me down a gravel canyon road waiting on a contractor to get his act together, so I had time for a solid blue collar breakfast. A thermos of strong black coffee and an FX Smith’s Muniemaker. It’ll grow hair on you chest.

Actually it tasted so good I’m ready for second breakfast. On deck is a Travis Club Straight and the rest of this coffee.
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

I used to puff on El Producto Double Coronas, Backwoods and Swisher Sweets years ago but now I buy the Famous brand cigars from Famous Smoke Shop.
https://www.famous-smoke.com/
I get the Nicaraguan 4000's that run about $2.50 a stick. They're well made, burn evenly, always have a good draw and taste darn good for being cheapies! ;)
https://www.famous-smoke.com/famous+nic ... item+30301
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Whalehead King

I've got a box of 50 machine made cigars (see my most recent post with the link to CI). I'm gathering my thoughts about these "beauties" before I post a review. Worth the money? Yes. Worth the time it takes to smoke 50 of them? Time will tell......

Stay tuned true believers.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:52 pm I've got a box of 50 machine made cigars (see my most recent post with the link to CI). I'm gathering my thoughts about these "beauties" before I post a review. Worth the money? Yes. Worth the time it takes to smoke 50 of them? Time will tell......

Stay tuned true believers.
You go for the Natural or the Maduro?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

houtenziel wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:02 pm You go for the Natural or the Maduro?
Stay tuned, true believer. ALL WILL BE REVEALED ABOUT THIS GREATEST DEAL OF ALL TIME WHEN YOUR INTREPID EXPLORER HAS PLUMBED THE UNFATHOMABLE DEPTHS OF THIS REMARKABLE BOX OF CIGARS. THE COSMOS WILL QUAKE WITH THE EARTH-SHATTERING REVIEW OF THESE CIGARS THAT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN ROLLED BY MASTERMIND GENIUS MACHINES!!

The review will be penned with polished pageantry by Whalehead King after being shipped with gallantry by Cigars International, after the parcel was packed with panache by Inspector 79 at the CI warehouse and, then, delivered with dependable diligence by our mail lady and unpacked with forgivable and predictable dismay by Mrs. King. THUS WE HAVE SPOKEN.

[I've been reading a lot of Lee/Kirby Thor comics from the 60's recently. Sorry for the hyperbole, gratuitous use of capital letters and exclamation points. 'Nuff said for now.]
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:29 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:02 pm You go for the Natural or the Maduro?
Stay tuned, true believer. ALL WILL BE REVEALED ABOUT THIS GREATEST DEAL OF ALL TIME WHEN YOUR INTREPID EXPLORER HAS PLUMBED THE UNFATHOMABLE DEPTHS OF THIS REMARKABLE BOX OF CIGARS. THE COSMOS WILL QUAKE WITH THE EARTH-SHATTERING REVIEW OF THESE CIGARS THAT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN ROLLED BY MASTERMIND GENIUS MACHINES!!

The review will be penned with polished pageantry by Whalehead King after being shipped with gallantry by Cigars International, after the parcel was packed with panache by Inspector 79 at the CI warehouse and, then, delivered with dependable diligence by our mail lady and unpacked with forgivable and predictable dismay by Mrs. King. THUS WE HAVE SPOKEN.

[I've been reading a lot of Lee/Kirby Thor comics from the 60's recently. Sorry for the hyperbole, gratuitous use of capital letters and exclamation points. 'Nuff said for now.]
That escalated quickly. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Enjoying a Victor Sinclair cigar. Don't know anything about cigars. In fact, this is my first one. I like it.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

A Finck WF Atlanta and sipping a refreshing beverage from Brazil

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

A 5 Vegas 'A'. Root beer on the side.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:48 pm A 5 Vegas 'A'. Root beer on the side.
Heyyy.. what are you trying to pull. That's a Handmade. :D
I have enjoyed pretty much every 5 Vegas I've tried, particularly the Gold in Robusto.
― Theodore Roosevelt