And So It Ends...

Middle Earth

You will be missed
Praying for you
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Best wishes . . . strength . . . and prayers.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
ncrobb
Founding Member

Best wishes and good health. Stop in and say hello.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
PipeProfessor

Longshanks wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 pm Sorry to hear it and I hope you defeat it. I don't know what I'd do with the Big C knocking on my door, but it makes me angry that anyone has to even know what it is. I won't get into conspiracy theories, but it's a bullsh*t disease nonetheless.

A lot of people worry about what the Big C can do to their lives, but here's what I've read that it cannot do: "It cannot cripple LOVE. It cannot shatter HOPE. It cannot corrode FAITH. It cannot destroy PEACE. It cannot kill FRIENDSHIP. It cannot suppress MEMORIES. It cannot silence COURAGE. It cannot invade the SOUL. It cannot steal eternal LIFE. It cannot conquer the SPIRIT.”

Rock on brother! :thumbs:
Well said and powerful! Hang on there and know there are a lot of people cheering for you!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Rusticated wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:32 pm A few of you may have noticed that I've been off forum for a little while. The Big C has made it clear that it's time to make some life decisions and reset priorities. And so I will soon bid you farewell, but before I do I'm going to post a bulk buy of pipes and tobacco in the trade section. I'm not going to sell off singles, it's all or nothing but I promise you wont be disappointed for the price...I've just got other priorities and selling individually takes too much time & effort for where I'm at right now.You folks have been a true brotherhood and made this newbie feel welcome from the beginning...and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Don't be surprised if you find me lurking from time to time :D
That's a damn shame to hear man. I do hope that you continue to pop in on us from time to time and keep us updated on everything
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Rusticated

Thanks...you bet I will!
Rusticated

Amen Longshanks! I'm sooo in agreement!
kxg

Sorry to hear this news, I wish you the best as you concentrate your efforts on the fight. Make each day your own brother.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Be well my friend, health first, don't be a stranger here!
The Troll Whisperer
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Beat that back like the punk it is and tell it to never return.

F Cancer