Cellar Labels

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Not sure if you guys had seen this or not, but I stumbled across this site the other day and thought I would share. Pretty cool if you are the organizational type, or you have your cellar on display somewhere in your house.

https://cellarlabels.com/
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I've seen that before and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not ashamed to say that 95% of mine are sharpie and the rest are made with a dymo. Lol
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm I've seen that before and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not ashamed to say that 95% of mine are sharpie and the rest are made with a dymo. Lol
Yeahhhhh... most of my tobacco is in an assortment of plastic bags, so these don't really work out for me. At some point I will get my act together and start jarring again.. maybe. Thought maybe the folks here that cellar might actually make some use of them.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:14 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm I've seen that before and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not ashamed to say that 95% of mine are sharpie and the rest are made with a dymo. Lol
Yeahhhhh... most of my tobacco is in an assortment of plastic bags, so these don't really work out for me. At some point I will get my act together and start jarring again.. maybe. Thought maybe the folks here that cellar might actually make some use of them.
Absolutely. I've seen some beautiful cellars that do exactly what you're thinking
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
slowroll
Founding Member

Certainly are nice. What I did was grab screen captures from SP.com tinned tobac displays and print them out in various sizes for respective jars and tape them on.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Thanks for that link! Since my printer stopped working about 6 months ago I've been using sticker labels off of a Walmart shelf and a sharpie, since I need to get my printer working again anyway this'll give me the motivation. :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm Not sure if you guys had seen this or not, but I stumbled across this site the other day and thought I would share. Pretty cool if you are the organizational type, or you have your cellar on display somewhere in your house.

https://cellarlabels.com/
Love it~! The sharpie thing is fine, but this absolutely satisfies my OCD for neat appearance and organization. :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

This is great! Thanks for sharing. I recently got Dear Sweetie's permission to purchase a bunch more jars, so here I go!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-