Sales and Coupon Codes WHO HAS THE BEST DEALS ? post here

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

rekamepip wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:33 pm tobaccopipes.com got my business this go around
i did my best to stimulate the market and who knows there may be more upcoming sales and coupon codes coming within the next month or so ;)
It is your civic duty really to stimulate the economy.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Hitzy

I was going to get me a German made pipe (heritage and all) for xmas, but this Bad Friday sale was too good to pass up.
Liked some of the Vauen's, but the ones I liked were too pricey. Got a Rattray Brownie instead...still made in Germany, probably by Vauen, decent price at TB Pipes.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

FREE SHIPPING with no minimum at www.jrcigars.com

:awesome:
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Jrcigars just sent me another email ( oh sure after i placed an order :( )

30 minute flash sale

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Tobaccopipes.com has all C&D blends at 20% off. Bulk and Tins. Runs from today(1/7/19) until the 10th.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm Tobaccopipes.com has all C&D blends at 20% off. Bulk and Tins. Runs from today(1/7/19) until the 10th.
That makes the standard bulk $28.02 a pound with the discount. That is a good price for C&D. The challenge may be finding the bulk you are looking for. They don't have bulk Old Joe Krantz for example.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm
houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm Tobaccopipes.com has all C&D blends at 20% off. Bulk and Tins. Runs from today(1/7/19) until the 10th.
That makes the standard bulk $28.02 a pound with the discount. That is a good price for C&D. The challenge may be finding the bulk you are looking for. They don't have bulk Old Joe Krantz for example.
They do have the 1lb bags of OJK, they just aren't listed individually. You have to click on the tin, and it will give you the option to bump it up to a 16oz bag. Some blends they carry multiple sizes and so they just group them all into one listing.

See the "size" selection under the SKU.
https://www.tobaccopipes.com/cornell-di ... e-tobacco/
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:08 pm
They do have the 1lb bags of OJK, they just aren't listed individually. You have to click on the tin, and it will give you the option to bump it up to a 16oz bag. Some blends they carry multiple sizes and so they just group them all into one listing.

Way to pay attention! I was not clicking on the tin but looking for the bulk.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:12 pm
houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:08 pm

Way to pay attention! I was not clicking on the tin but looking for the bulk.
Well in your defense, them having the bulks listed separately for some blends is pretty confusing. Not to mention it really makes searching a pain in the behind sometimes.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

P&C is having a sale on Stanwell Brushed Black pipes.. $19.99
It's worth mentioning that most of them are 9mm, if that matters to you.
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/stanwe ... s/2019764/
― Theodore Roosevelt