What Are You Smoking January 2019

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Enjoying some black frigate in the big paneled meer. Duke bourbon on the side
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
SidStavros
Member in Good Standing

'Dayyy from Greece, wonderful sunny day here in Athens with 12°C.

Stanwell Vanilla.
Blog for the New pipe smoker: http://Pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr
Maynard

Image1/2 & 1/2 in a Grabo.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

I set the alarm off trying to get out to the porch to smoke. I had to wake up my MIL to turn it off. I will hear about this again.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:28 am Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

I set the alarm off trying to get out to the porch to smoke. I had to wake up my MIL to turn it off. I will hear about this again.
:lol:
Nothing like trying to being quiet in a house full of sleeping people until you open the front door.
The Troll Whisperer
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Three Sails . . . Falcon w / Meer Bowl . . . Pot of Yorkshire Gold.

Mass last evening . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Good morning, it's snowing here in the Pines and I'm smoking dark aromatic flake in a Kiko leather bound bent Billiard and drinking a café Bustelo. Time to get out the hog shovel...enjoy your Sunday!
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I think its been raining since September . Prior to that it rained since January to just shy of September . A couple years ago our annual rasinfall was 7 feet ... 7 freaking feet . This year we won't pass that ... probably a mere 6ft 3 inches
I'm over it . I'm going to do a good number of work trips this year , stash money , fix up a bit and sell . I don't know where ill go but it has to be somewhere with way less rain . Its beautiful here but looking at it is one thing while being able to enjoy it is another . No more North Georgia mountaiins for me . I thought I'd be here till the end but that isn't gonna happen .

Cold and super damp as usual . Smoking MB GE in my Old MM legend with coffee feeling let down and disgusted . I may head out west a bit .. hell , i just don't know
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:28 am Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

At my mother's this Christmas she insisted on setting the alarm despite me, my brother, both of our grown sons, and a house full of cocked and locked 1911s (including hers) there. Old people man, I'll tell ya. :lol:

Now smoking Sutliff ERR Match in a Savoy 50

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Doctor Willet

Had my first bowl of Picayune last night, compliments of Father Tom. I haven't had much time with it, but it seems like great stuff, and it passed the 'I want another bowl test with flying colors.

On this 17°F morning, I'm cozied-up by my gas fireplace with my pipes and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I've got a round of Escudo in the chamber right now, but I feel this weather might be reason to break out the Latakia afterward. Also, I've got a full carafe of Major Dickason's Blend coffee (delightful) to accompany my pipe.

Hope you all have a good Sunday.
And miles to go before I sleep.