What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

houtenziel wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:51 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:48 pm A 5 Vegas 'A'. Root beer on the side.
Heyyy.. what are you trying to pull. That's a Handmade. :D
I have enjoyed pretty much every 5 Vegas I've tried, particularly the Gold in Robusto.
See? I'm so new to cigars that I don't know the difference! I've figured this much out; there's not near as much bother or fussing with a cigar.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:02 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:48 pm A 5 Vegas 'A'. Root beer on the side.
I have enjoyed pretty much every 5 Vegas I've tried, particularly the Gold in Robusto.
See? I'm so new to cigars that I don't know the difference! I've figured this much out; there's not near as much bother or fussing with a cigar.
They definitely have that going for them. If you decide you like handmades though.. it can become a pretty expensive habit. I got to a point where I was smoking a $9 handmade every day(either a Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu or a Leaf by Oscar Maduro), and I had to eventually stop to avoid bankruptcy. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

houtenziel wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:00 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:02 pm

They definitely have that going for them. If you decide you like handmades though.. it can become a pretty expensive habit. I got to a point where I was smoking a $9 handmade every day(either a Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu or a Leaf by Oscar Maduro), and I had to eventually stop to avoid bankruptcy. :D
Holy cow! I've gotten all mine off cigarbid; averaging 5 bucks for a five pack.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

Handmade cigars are a rich man's habit. Machine made cigars are a working man's pleasure.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

I like De Nobili Popular .. A great little dry cured stick for a quick breaktime smoke. Taste great!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Whalehead King

Chef Benny wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:05 am I like De Nobili Popular .. A great little dry cured stick for a quick breaktime smoke. Taste great!
And they are less filling. 8-)
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I'm just about to fire up a Principe Palma, this one is rum flavor. The rum flavoring on these is weird...not reakky rummy, just kind of baking spice smelling. The good news is that they taste good when they are burning.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 am I'm just about to fire up a Principe Palma, this one is rum flavor. The rum flavoring on these is weird...not reakky rummy, just kind of baking spice smelling. The good news is that they taste good when they are burning.
Yo. Are you warming up for the bad pipe poetry thread?

I'm smoking one of the Delmage Personal Selection cigars that I got from CI a couple of weeks ago. Nothing special, but, like your reaky smokes they taste good when they're burning. Their combustion is bustin' loose. $30 for 50 no-name cigars. I'm about 1/3 of the way through this box of "Delights."

They come individually wrapped in cellophane marked "Delights" printed on the wrapper. I never heard of them before but they are delightful indeed. They are shoepeg cigars, no need for punching or cutting when you light it up.. Just light the open end and start to sip at the tip. Good smoking pleasure guaranteed. Pure machine made bliss.

Yo. I'm talking truth. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/t ... t/2009983/ I'll be buying another box of these tasty treats. You should, too. These machine made cigars are as good as Santa Fe cigars...

colorduke

Enjoyed a Parodi King last evening.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Yesterday I enjoyed a Principe Masters Chocolate at work, today I think it will be a FX Smith’s erstwhile Muniemaker.