New Member from Portland, OR

Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Drat... just cut my curly 'stache about 3 days ago. We could have held a beauty contest. LOL Welcome aboard! :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
ncrobb
Founding Member

Welcome. There is a NICE brick and mortar store in downtown Portland I’ve visited a time or two. Can’t remember the name but they had a great selection.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Peacock

ncrobb wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:04 am Welcome. There is a NICE brick and mortar store in downtown Portland I’ve visited a time or two. Can’t remember the name but they had a great selection.
Rich's Cigar shop! I work downtown so this has become a weekly trip for me. The great Steve Tarler used to blend there until he started his own shop out in Oregon City.

They have shop blends that are nice and a great selection of pipes. Not to mention being one of the only places where you can enjoy a pipe inside😃
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Peacock

Longshanks wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:49 am Drat... just cut my curly 'stache about 3 days ago. We could have held a beauty contest. LOL Welcome aboard! :thumbs:
Cut it?!? Oh no. I haven't completely rid myself of mustache for three years, but when I did... I felt like one of those hairless cats
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Welcome!
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Welcome
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome to the PSF!