There's some fun stuff in there :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

That page is beyond awesome.
ever forward
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I knew a guy in Tennessee who used a pipe holster, so I have seen one in the wild.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
kxg

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:10 am I knew a guy in Tennessee who used a pipe holster, so I have seen one in the wild.
The guy who hired me for my first job after college, in 1975, used a pipe holster. Not a bad idea in the right environment. However, in these days of open carry, you don't want to get confused!
Bamarick

#9, "Cigarette Holder for Nudists". I used a leg pack to hold my smokes when I was in the USAF so that the bulge of a pack wouldn't show in my pockets. They were available in the BX as I recall.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
John

Bamarick wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:20 pm #9, "Cigarette Holder for Nudists". I used a leg pack to hold my smokes when I was in the USAF so that the bulge of a pack wouldn't show in my pockets. They were available in the BX as I recall.
We would put them in our sock up against the side of our leg.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Ummmm....I actually have a pipe holster. I forget where I got it but It works great. I just seldom use it, more in the summertime, because it is just too much with my sidearm and magazines. In the summer I tend to pocket carry so I can get away with the pipe holster more.
It is handy when I finish a smoke and have a hot pipe.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

kxg wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:39 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:10 am I knew a guy in Tennessee who used a pipe holster, so I have seen one in the wild.
Not a bad idea in the right environment. However, in these days of open carry, you don't want to get confused!
These days, you might actually want to carry your pipe concealed so as not to cause a public panic. The real question.. do you carry your pipe strong side, cross draw, or small of back?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Bullwinkle

Local hardware store owner always has a pipe holster on his belt.