I have a feelin'...

kxg

Bummer. That pipe had potential. I guess I put that in the category of, if you never make a mistake you aren’t doing anything. Good try and lesson learned.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I see you still have the case number on your hand from the psych ward . We're all family here , man

Bummer on the pipe , brother
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am I see you still have the case number on your hand from the psych ward . We're all family here , man

:lol:
There's always some number on there, I've gotten better over the years, I used to write on my forearm and top of my hand.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:52 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am I see you still have the case number on your hand from the psych ward . We're all family here , man

There's always some number on there, I've gotten better over the years, I used to write on my forearm and top of my hand.
I always wrote plate/bill/dl numbers on my hand. Trick of the trade.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:08 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:52 am

I always wrote plate/bill/dl numbers on my hand. Trick of the trade.
I've always considered it to be efficient, my wife says I'm a slob. The next time she says something which will be tonight, I'll tell her it's a trick that law enforcement uses. Lol..
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Well my wife looked at me as usual and told me to wash my hands and I mentioned the law enforcement trick, she ain't buying it! Lol
The Troll Whisperer