What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

All this talk gave me a hankering to smoke a fine handmade. Lacking a fine handmade, I decided on a mediocre handmade, a 1876 Reserve robusto. I've had these for quite a while, back when the robustos were $50 two fers from CI. Really, they are a good Dominican cigar. I sniffed it real good and just fired it up. King of the world!

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:53 pm All this talk gave me a hankering to smoke a fine handmade. Lacking a fine handmade, I decided on a mediocre handmade, a 1876 Reserve robusto. I've had these for quite a while, back when the robustos were $50 two fers from CI. Really, they are a good Dominican cigar. I sniffed it real good and just fired it up. King of the world!

Those look like a nice mild smoke. Even at the current price of 50 for $75, that's still a pretty darn good price.
I might have to fire up a stick tomorrow too. I have a nice spread of them generously sent to me by @MikeDennison, and it's been a few months since I've had one.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

:facepalm: Well well... apparently nothing is sacred it seems . You guys just dont appreciate htl is what it is . And the price of handmades !!! Jeez .... lol .

I'm leaving 4am for a work trip and tossed an El Rey del Mundo cafe noir in with my DM Palmas . A good handmade is more than good , they're killer .

Anyway , when ya wanna slum it with the working stiffs , c'mon over to the " other " thread ..... bring a White Owl New Yorker when ya do , or at least something good
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Boys, I know nothing about cigars. The first cigar I ever smoked (very recently) was, as I was informed, a handmade. And I got five of'em on Cigarbid.com for five bucks. My beginners humidor is entirely stocked with handmade cigars that I paid 1 buck apiece for. A buck? That's pretty blue collar to me!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Having a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Robusto(courtesy of MD) on this cold and foggy morning. One of the more floral cigars I've had, and it's actually really nice.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

houtenziel wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:55 am Having a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Robusto(courtesy of MD) on this cold and foggy morning. One of the more floral cigars I've had, and it's actually really nice.
I'm doing this one myself.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 pm
houtenziel wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:55 am Having a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Robusto(courtesy of MD) on this cold and foggy morning. One of the more floral cigars I've had, and it's actually really nice.
Whew! Dear Sweetie won't be in the den tonight! Smoakay!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 pm
I am buying more of those. That was one of the better sticks I've had in a long time.
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

This Brocatus Robusto. Ice cold Vernors on the side.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:08 pm This Brocatus Robusto. Ice cold Vernors on the side.
Wow... Really hard to draw through this one!