1980s Dunhills?

User avatar
CoreyR
Founding Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:55 pm
Location: Dinwiddie, Va

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 pm

1980's "birth years?"
I feel so old now :cry:
This post by CoreyR liked by (total 5):
Kevin KeithIslayphileJohnnyLongshanksBruyere_Royale
User avatar
Islayphile
Active Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:30 pm

CoreyR wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 pm
1980's "birth years?"
I feel so old now :cry:
I think the socks that I’m wearing were birthed in the 80’s.
This post by Islayphile liked by (total 3):
JohnnyBruyere_RoyaleCoreyR
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm

ODF-RR in the BST pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 5):
JohnnyIslayphileLongshanksBruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsley
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Johnny
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 am
Location: New York

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:38 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm
ODF-RR in the BST pot

Image
Thanks for smoking in this thread, Father :lol:

I guess I'm the baby of the bunch!

I'm pretty excited to have the birth year Dunhill, though. Thanks for enabling me, gentlemen! :D
This post by Johnny liked by (total 3):
IslayphileFr_TomBruyere_Royale
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:54 pm

Johnny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:38 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm
ODF-RR in the BST pot

Image
Thanks for smoking in this thread, Father :lol:

I guess I'm the baby of the bunch!

I'm pretty excited to have the birth year Dunhill, though. Thanks for enabling me, gentlemen! :D
That is where that pesky post went! I thought the interwebs had a hiccup.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 4):
IslayphileJohnnyhoutenzielBruyere_Royale
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Johnny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:38 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm
ODF-RR in the BST pot

Image
Thanks for smoking in this thread, Father :lol:

I guess I'm the baby of the bunch!

I'm pretty excited to have the birth year Dunhill, though. Thanks for enabling me, gentlemen! :D
Not quite the baby, I was born in '83.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
JohnnyFr_TomBruyere_Royale
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
Johnny
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 am
Location: New York

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:22 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:08 pm
Johnny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:38 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm
ODF-RR in the BST pot

Image
Thanks for smoking in this thread, Father :lol:

I guess I'm the baby of the bunch!

I'm pretty excited to have the birth year Dunhill, though. Thanks for enabling me, gentlemen! :D
Not quite the baby, I was born in '83.
And I thought you were older than me :lol: Perhaps just more mature!
This post by Johnny liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royale
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Johnny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:22 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:08 pm
Johnny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:38 pm


Thanks for smoking in this thread, Father :lol:

I guess I'm the baby of the bunch!

I'm pretty excited to have the birth year Dunhill, though. Thanks for enabling me, gentlemen! :D
Not quite the baby, I was born in '83.
And I thought you were older than me :lol: Perhaps just more mature!
I've been a crusty old curmudgeon for pretty much as long as I can remember. My mom often tells me I was born about 40 years later than I should have been. Having random heart issues at 35 isn't helping.. I swear I suddenly have a lot more grey in my sideburns than I did a couple weeks ago.. :)
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
JohnnyFr_TomBruyere_Royale
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
Johnny
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 am
Location: New York

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:45 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:33 pm
Johnny wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:22 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:08 pm


Not quite the baby, I was born in '83.
And I thought you were older than me :lol: Perhaps just more mature!
I've been a crusty old curmudgeon for pretty much as long as I can remember. My mom often tells me I was born about 40 years later than I should have been. Having random heart issues at 35 isn't helping.. I swear I suddenly have a lot more grey in my sideburns than I did a couple weeks ago.. :)
I hear that! Everyone tells me that I've always been an old man. I started balding in high school :lol: Just know that there are a few of us praying for you and your heart, brother. I believe it was just some kind of fluke and you'll be alright!
This post by Johnny liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomhoutenzielBruyere_Royale
Post Reply