Today’s harvest (Not for weenies)

Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Good shoot.

Bobcat back straps!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 am Thanks guys. I’d eat a Bobcat in a heartbeat, or maybe two heartbeats.
Anything can taste good if it's cooked right! Nice shot, I can't wait to see what it looks like all mounted up.
The Troll Whisperer
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 am Thanks guys. I’d eat a Bobcat in a heartbeat, or maybe two heartbeats.
I"d be willing to try eating bobcat. It eats duck, so it couldn't be worse than a sh*t-eating creature like catfish or shrimp, right? :king:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I bet that bobcat would look like a giant rabbit after the skin has been removed.
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Longshanks, I agree. And I tear up the bottom feeders with pleasure. I’ve eaten plenty of meat you’ll never find at the grocery store. I don’t know why, but I’m always surprised when it tastes good.

Bruyere_Royale, I think it’s going to take a year before it comes home. But if it looks anything like what the guy has done in the past, it’s gonna be awesome. I bet you’re right about it looking like a rabbit. I’m actually pretty glad I’m not cleaning this one.
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Poor Kitty Cat! :P Out here we've got a lot of feral hogs and they've gotten so bad that the County has put bounties on them. We were getting $4 a tail a few years back and they're good eatin' too! ;)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
slowroll
Founding Member

Got in close eh? I see you used a shotgun. I've got one around that I haven't been able to get. Bastard ate my rooster.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:55 pm Longshanks, I agree. And I tear up the bottom feeders with pleasure. I’ve eaten plenty of meat you’ll never find at the grocery store. I don’t know why, but I’m always surprised when it tastes good.

Bruyere_Royale, I think it’s going to take a year before it comes home. But if it looks anything like what the guy has done in the past, it’s gonna be awesome. I bet you’re right about it looking like a rabbit. I’m actually pretty glad I’m not cleaning this one.
Chefs have been known to say that rabbits and cats look the same when skinned. A year! I guess taxidermy takes longer than I have imagined. Regardless, it'll be awesome!
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I guess this could be the place to show this since.your talking about taxidermy. My black bear rug.
The Troll Whisperer
Wooda
Founding Member

Eat it's heart and gain its power.

Half joking.

I want the claws, if it's legal and if they're not part of the mount.
Totally serious.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.