What Are You Smoking February 2019

9 Iron
Founding Member

Uhle’s blend 00 in a Peterson System Standard 312.

Peacock

Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Dr. Grabow Willard. Some oxidation showed itself today in the sunshine - didn't see that under artificial or clouded daylight. Damn. I rolled a flake into a ball today rather than rubbing out and consider me a fan!
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

LC Cherry in a Grand Duke
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Peacock wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 pm Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Dr. Grabow Willard. Some oxidation showed itself today in the sunshine - didn't see that under artificial or clouded daylight. Damn. I rolled a flake into a ball today rather than rubbing out and consider me a fan!
Yeah, there's something cool about having different flavors hit as you smoke through the bowl. First you may be getting the Virginias and the Perique and then BAM here comes the sweetness of the Cavendish. ;)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Home early today...have this ol' Sav Punto Oro panel loaded with Macanudo. Club soda on the side.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Another bowl of Low Country VaBur in the Icarus
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Good afternoon, all! I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning and left work early. Feeling a bit better now, fortunately! This IMP arrived today and the maiden voyage is with Mac Baren HH Burley Flake.

Tsal
Forum Decorum

oldbill wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 pm
Peacock wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 pm Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Dr. Grabow Willard. Some oxidation showed itself today in the sunshine - didn't see that under artificial or clouded daylight. Damn. I rolled a flake into a ball today rather than rubbing out and consider me a fan!
Yeah, there's something cool about having different flavors hit as you smoke through the bowl. First you may be getting the Virginias and the Perique and then BAM here comes the sweetness of the Cavendish. ;)
What about granny pants and urinal cakes?
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Kiko meer arrived today intact, despite being carelessly placed loose inside a bubble mailer. I have my work cut out for me today doing the de-ox on the stem. Before I get to that though, I am having some Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in the Roma and really enjoying it. It's one of the few blends that tastes just like it smells, amazing.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Peacock

houtenziel wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:57 pm Kiko meer arrived today intact, despite being carelessly placed loose inside a bubble mailer. I have my work cut out for me today doing the de-ox on the stem. Before I get to that though, I am having some Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in the Roma and really enjoying it. It's one of the few blends that tastes just like it smells, amazing.
Sweet! looking forward to seeing it. Giving it the Flitz treatment? Flitz then Paragon or am I missing a step? And I need to try this aromatic...
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein