What Are You Smoking February 2019

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Johnny wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:05 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:03 pm
Johnny wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm

I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Thank you, brother! No change yet, hopefully some sleep will change things, I took off tomorrow.
Lots of rest, lots of orange juice and water. My grandfather used to tell me to take vitamin C tablets until it burned when I pee.... I never wanted to take that many, especially while sick. :lol:
My Grandfather was a Marine Gunny 20 years active and 6 reserves, trained SEALs for Vietnam and was once asked to head up Richard Nixon's security detail at his house in Oceanside CA. He was retired by the time I came along but as they say, you can take the Marine out of the Corps but you can't the Corps out of the Marine and his favorite endearing phrase for us sickly pansies was... "suck it up buttercup, drop and give me 20"! :lol:
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Having some pizza right now but afterwards I'll have a bowl of Dark Fired Mixture going in the 309! ;)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
9 Iron
Founding Member

colorduke wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:30 pm Mixture 79 in my Brylon .
The man has brass balls.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

colorduke wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:30 pm Mixture 79 in my Brylon .
Hmm...🤔
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Peacock wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:15 pm Business meeting 😉 LNF in the Grabow pot, balled up as earlier and a couple fingers of sweet sweet single malt. Happy as a clam
Nice shot! 💨💨
The Troll Whisperer
racinghoss

SidStavros wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:31 pm Greetings from Greece, we have a big fest here, the Tsiknopempti. You can call it like ''Barbeque Thursday'' due of the heavy smell of the grilled meat [called "Tsikna" here] which is in the air.
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2018/02 ... ss-greece/
Out in the streets and the balconies, inside the stores or the companies every Greek is celebrating, "Houaaaaaa" [is like the American Yeeehaaa"] to you all.

After honouring the tradition i am smoking McClelland grand orientals Drama Reserve. Image
Ok, I have always wanted to visit Greece. I tried hard to get duty in Crete while in the USMC so I could easily visit. Haven't made it yet, but now I know ow what day I want to be there!!!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Smoking me some Mocha Strips in the Roma bent. I really dig it, but agree that they shouldn't have called them "Mocha". I can't taste coffee of any type, but the topping does remind me a little of white chocolate. Settling into a nice topped VaBur(heavier on the Bur to me).
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Peacock

Luxury Bullseye Flake followed by Elizabethan match X2 - the Grabow is getting a workout tonight! Heater Allen pilsner in me cup
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 pm Home early today...have this ol' Sav Punto Oro panel loaded with Macanudo. Club soda on the side.
Once more with feeling. Or sumthin'.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
racinghoss

EMP in my grandad's Grabow Royalton. Bourbon. Lots of bourbon.