Trade for straight va

Mrm1775

Been away for a while, found the forum and trade post again. During this time I have narrowed my taste down to what I really like and that is straight va.
So, I have some tobacco I would like to trade;
P S Luxury Navy Flake - almost 9 ounces jarred 3/22/17
P S Luxury Twist Flake - touch over 7.5 ounces jarred 3/27/17
HH ODF RR. 11.5 ounces jarred 8/17

The LNF is really good, I just don’t do well with Perique.
The LTF is great, just that the top note distracts me too much and I prefer others way more.
The ODF was my favorite for a while, but my taste has changed for it.
I am willing to do a separate trade on all 3.

I am a huge fan of straight va., fvf, bbf, newminster superior navy, capstan, etc. and more than willing to be fair on amount traded.
What y’all got to offer?Image
Mrm1775

Mrm1775 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:33 pm Been away for a while, found the forum and trade post again. During this time I have narrowed my taste down to what I really like and that is straight va.
So, I have some tobacco I would like to trade;
P S Luxury Navy Flake - almost 9 ounces jarred 3/22/17
P S Luxury Twist Flake - touch over 7.5 ounces jarred 3/27/17
HH ODF RR. 11.5 ounces jarred 8/17

The LNF is really good, I just don’t do well with Perique.
The LTF is great, just that the top note distracts me too much and I prefer others way more.
The ODF was my favorite for a while, but my taste has changed for it.
I am willing to do a separate trade on all 3.

I am a huge fan of straight va., fvf, bbf, newminster superior navy, capstan, sutliff Virginia slices etc. and more than willing to be fair on amount traded.
What y’all got to offer?Image
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

God , ltf is heaven
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mrm1775

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:25 pm God , ltf is heaven
It is good and I have a small amount I will keep for that rare occasion.
I just find that I always reach past it for something else and I would rather someone have it that will truly enjoy.
Peacock

I have 7 oz of Sutliff Virginia Slices and I think about 4 of Mac Baren Virginia #1 that I'd be interested in trading for LNF. Haven't yet tried those other blends but I really, really like Luxury Navy Flake.
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Mrm1775

Peacock wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:09 am I have 7 oz of Sutliff Virginia Slices and I think about 4 of Mac Baren Virginia #1 that I'd be interested in trading for LNF. Haven't yet tried those other blends but I really, really like Luxury Navy Flake.
Sounds good to me. I will be more than happy to send some LTF also, I found another small jar of it last night and another ounce jar of LNF.
PM coming your way.
Mrm1775

Peacock has claimed the LNF.
Still have almost 7.5 ounces of Luxury Twist Flake and 9.5 ounces of ODF RR up for trade.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I'm interested In the LTF . Ill have a look see in my " cellar " , though i may be weak in straight Virginia's
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mrm1775

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:10 pm I'm interested In the LTF . Ill have a look see in my " cellar " , though i may be weak in straight Virginia's
I knew that LTF was calling your name!!
I might be interested in va/bur if that makes it any easier for ya.
I have had CH, SWR and Chatham Manor. CH and SWR aren’t bad, but missing something for me. Chatham Manor (1.5 yrs old)not bad but has rough edges, the cocoa is interesting though.
Watch city deluxe crumb is pretty good although the cavendish does something that is a turn off.
Watch city slices would prolly be awesome if not for the Kentucky.
Maybe this will give you a little more insight as to what might be appealing to me.
Peacock

Both our trade packages arrived today, some good synchronicity here. I mean, just look at this man's generosity!

I've never tried a McClelland tobacco, nor have I had ODF so @Mrm1775 included two samples of each, and then threw in the extra LBF coins he had aged too. :P :king:

It's hard to decide what to try first, but that's a wonderful problem to have. Thanks for carrying on the tradition of piping generosity I've read so much about on PSF! Sweet smokes to ya brother
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein