Show Off Your Cellar!

sisyphus
Person of Interest

oh c'mon, lots of guys have more than me. I wasn't trying to win a competition. :D
I took the FDA and the PACT act very seriously and spent a lot of money on tobacco in 2011 and 2012. I finished up this year filling in holes I thought I needed filled. I wanted to be set for retirement, which I am hurtling toward.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
ncrobb
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 3:14 pm I built a cool shelving thing for my cellar but currently I have a pouch of SWR and some shake of Lane Dark Red , is all

Funny, I remember you having a pretty solid stash. You must have smoked it all up in the last few weeks. :lol:
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Southern Appalachia wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 4:56 pm Yeah gonna show the wife this when she tries to grief me for buying “more tobacco”. Impressive :D
Lol ,,, damn good idea . Look , honey , this is what all the other guys do so give me a break
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
JBRiner

I just showed my wife and she said “well you have about that much.”

I don’t, but what that tells me is...she has no idea how much I have...so she won’t notice when I add more!
Adwyth
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

My stash ............ Image
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

sisyphus wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am iPad app says 160 pounds. I should be ok til the end of days. I'm a little light on Burley and will add some more, but Va's I have more than I can smoke in my lifetime.
OMG. I've just used your post to illustrate to Dear Sweetie how my Tickle Trunk full of various things is small potatoes. Ya see, I'm paving the way for more tobacco purchases. Thanks, brother!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Legion

sisyphus wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am iPad app says 160 pounds. I should be ok til the end of days. I'm a little light on Burley and will add some more, but Va's I have more than I can smoke in my lifetime.
Wow. Talk about jealous.

Had you accumulated 160lbs of tobacco in Aus, that would cost $96,000.
Legion

sisyphus wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:08 pm oh c'mon, lots of guys have more than me. I wasn't trying to win a competition. :D
I took the FDA and the PACT act very seriously and spent a lot of money on tobacco in 2011 and 2012. I finished up this year filling in holes I thought I needed filled. I wanted to be set for retirement, which I am hurtling toward.
No, no, you win hands down :clap:
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Legion wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:53 am
sisyphus wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:08 pm oh c'mon, lots of guys have more than me. I wasn't trying to win a competition. :D
There are people who would consider 160 lbs a good start. No kidding....
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Legion

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:27 am
Legion wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:53 am
There are people who would consider 160 lbs a good start. No kidding....

I'm not a prepper who fears a catastrophic world event & the collapse of society. But history shows that shit happens.
For that reason I've always got a few months supply of food & water because one never knows. It will come like a thief in the night.

At U.S. prices, I'd also have a decent cellar. Not only for myself but also because it's always made an excellent currency to trade in bad times.

160lbs is an excellent start.