Cigars for tobacco

Mrm1775

I found some that were really good to me and a great deal so I stocked up a lil. I no longer smoke cigars and I have these plus about 15 others remaining.
If anyone is interested in trading I am a big fan of straight Virginia’s.
I would rather someone have them that would enjoy them versus me babysitting them.

These are Rocky Patel vintage 92 Churchill seconds. They smoke exactly the same as first run and most are difficult to find the flaw. I also have an additional 8.
I could also be persuaded to tuck them all inside a 50 cigar humidor for a favorable trade.
I am always more than fair
Any takers??
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

What kind of pipe tobacco blends are you into?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I don't have a single straight Virginia or I'd be trading. Good luck :thumbs:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mrm1775

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:56 pm What kind of pipe tobacco blends are you into?
I do not handle any amount of Perique well at all.
Latakia, soap and old lady perfume aren’t my bag. Aros go in the same category.
Haven’t had a lot of experience with va/bur’s, used to love ODF but we don’t get along any more. Tried watch city slices and it had good flavor but way too much spice. Not a fan of cavendish either.
Wow from the sounds of it, I really discriminate on tobacco.
Did that help??
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mrm1775 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:56 pm What kind of pipe tobacco blends are you into?
Haven’t had a lot of experience with va/bur’s, used to love ODF but we don’t get along any more. Tried watch city slices and it had good flavor but way too much spice. Not a fan of cavendish either.
Did that help??
Lol ... yes , just straight Virginia's:) ... it's the one genre I lack in , along with English because I only smoke Balkan Sasieni and Germains 1820 which has long since disappeared
It Seems that Virginia's are the rage and I haven't ordered any in some time given their scarcity , especially flake . I look forward to many perople becoming English Tobacco snobs again ... never thought I'd miss that but I do . Back then , it was easy to get all the other stuff .
However , GLP, H&H and C&D are always available ... either because they make a super amount or because not many folk hoard it ... lucky for them
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mrm1775

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:55 pm
Mrm1775 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 pm
Did that help??
Lol ... yes , just straight Virginia's:) ... it's the one genre I lack in , along with English because I only smoke Balkan Sasieni and Germains 1820 which has long since disappeared
It Seems that Virginia's are the rage and I haven't ordered any in some time given their scarcity , especially flake . I look forward to many perople becoming English Tobacco snobs again ... never thought I'd miss that but I do . Back then , it was easy to get all the other stuff .
However , GLP, H&H and C&D are always available ... either because they make a super amount or because not many folk hoard it ... lucky for them
I think McClelland and Dunhill going away for us has really scared a lot of people and caused some of the hoarding. Hopefully it is like the .22 ammo thing was and it will all straighten out