Mac Baren trade.

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Periodically I attempt to smoke a few Mac Baren blends that I like the flavor of, but that apparently do not agree with my body chemistry(MacBite?). I just finished a bowl of Scottish blend, and that familiar pan-seared-tongue feeling is back again.. :( I've read a few places, and heard Per Jensen say in a video that the flakes/broken flakes that they make use maple sugar as a binder, and I am sort of wondering if that might be the reason.

I figured that I've learned my lesson this time, and so I'd offer them up for trade. Anybody got a bag of SPRT or Mellow Taste languishing? I'm your Huckleberry. I am open to other stuff, but I am not a big VaPer fan, and I have a hard time with Latakia, so that might narrow you down a bit. Light Aro's, OTC Burley, Lakelands, etc are all good.

Mac Baren Navy Flake ~2oz
Mac Baren Golden Extra ~3oz
Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend ~3oz

If I have no takers in a week or so, I will probably split this up into a sampler like I did the last time. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

If you had Bold Kentucky, ODF, or Burley Flake I would probably take you up. The Golden Extra is tasty but there are others I prefer available for less.
racinghoss

I might have a loose oz or Boswell's Best, and a couple bulk ozs of 1Q I could send you for the Scottish Blend.

I can weight it out to be sure of the quantity. I have plenty of 1Q packed away, and I'm headed to Boswell's shop this weekend so I will be buying leaf up there again anyway.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

racinghoss wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:38 pm I might have a loose oz or Boswell's Best, and a couple bulk ozs of 1Q I could send you for the Scottish Blend.

I can weight it out to be sure of the quantity. I have plenty of 1Q packed away, and I'm headed to Boswell's shop this weekend so I will be buying leaf up there again anyway.
Honestly, 1-Q is not my favorite. I think Boswell's Best is fairly close to 1-Q if I remember right?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Alright fine, I'll match per ounce with Mocha Strips, final offer.
racinghoss

houtenziel wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:03 pm
racinghoss wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:38 pm I might have a loose oz or Boswell's Best, and a couple bulk ozs of 1Q I could send you for the Scottish Blend.

Honestly, 1-Q is not my favorite. I think Boswell's Best is fairly close to 1-Q if I remember right?
Not far off. Good luck!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:09 pm Alright fine, I'll match per ounce with Mocha Strips, final offer.
LOL! I was actually considering throwing my couple oz's of Mocha Strips in as a surprise "gift".
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

The old man claimed the Mixture Scottish.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I have been trialing Bob's Square Cut and re-trying Bob's Chocolate Flake, and decided after a few bowls that I am not a fan of either. I am throwing those in along with a couple ozs of Mocha Strips.

So we have:
Mocha Strips ~2 oz
Bob's Chocolate Flake ~1oz
Bob's Square Cut ~1oz

Anybody want these? No trade necessary, and I will get the postage.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm I have been trialing Bob's Square Cut and re-trying Bob's Chocolate Flake, and decided after a few bowls that I am not a fan of either. I am throwing those in along with a couple ozs of Mocha Strips.

So we have:
Mocha Strips ~2 oz
Bob's Chocolate Flake ~1oz
Bob's Square Cut ~1oz

Anybody want these? No trade necessary, and I will get the postage.
Jeez man, you've given away more tobacco in the past couple months than most people do in a lifetime. Very generous
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin