Thinning my herd

User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2478
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 pm
I will say that LHS is the pick of the litter.
It was well loved when it arrived, so I'm guessing that someone really enjoyed smoking it.
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
PeacockMaynard
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
Ellis You
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 pm
Location: Alabama

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:51 pm

I want the vegetable collection! PM sent.
This post by Ellis You liked by (total 3):
Mr BeardsleyPeacockBamarick
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2478
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Ellis You wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:51 pm
I want the vegetable collection! PM sent.
PM returned
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by:
Peacock
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:46 pm

That Comoy sitter is a cool shape .. Kinda barrel like . The band makes it even better looking to my eye
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyPeacock
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2478
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm

Vegetables are sold (and shipped cuz I don't fool around lol)
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
Ellis YouPeacock
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2478
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:46 pm
That Comoy sitter is a cool shape .. Kinda barrel like . The band makes it even better looking to my eye
Right? Comoy's classified it as a billiard on their shape chart, but it's more barrel / tankard / sitter to me
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
RuffinogoldPeacock
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
Mrm1775
Active Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am
Location: Texarkana, AR

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm
Vegetables are sold (and shipped cuz I don't fool around lol)
Aw man, I should’ve signed on here at lunchtime. Nice haul Ellis You!!!
This post by Mrm1775 liked by (total 3):
Mr BeardsleyEllis YouPeacock
Ellis You
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 pm
Location: Alabama

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Mrm1775 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm
Vegetables are sold (and shipped cuz I don't fool around lol)
Aw man, I should’ve signed on here at lunchtime. Nice haul Ellis You!!!
I've been wanting a DGE custom CG for a while and could never find one still for sale on his site. All 3 look to be very good.
This post by Ellis You liked by (total 4):
Mr BeardsleyKevin KeithMrm1775Peacock
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 3029
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Cowtown

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Ellis You wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Mrm1775 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm
Vegetables are sold (and shipped cuz I don't fool around lol)
Aw man, I should’ve signed on here at lunchtime. Nice haul Ellis You!!!
I've been wanting a DGE custom CG for a while and could never find one still for sale on his site. All 3 look to be very good.
Did you hear he has quit making/modding pipes? Sold everything and moved into town so I guess there won't be any more.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyFr_Tom
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2478
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:24 pm

Kevin Keith wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm
Ellis You wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Mrm1775 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Aw man, I should’ve signed on here at lunchtime. Nice haul Ellis You!!!
I've been wanting a DGE custom CG for a while and could never find one still for sale on his site. All 3 look to be very good.
Did you hear he has quit making/modding pipes? Sold everything and moved into town so I guess there won't be any more.
I heard that. That's why I sold one and kept one
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by:
Fr_Tom
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
Post Reply