Bitch , Moan , Cry and Groan ......

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Middle Earth wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:27 pm I have McClelland blends up the wazoo.
I feel like this part of the song is relevant:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Middle Earth

Regardless of the condiment smell, Dark Star kills it for me. What a fantastic blend.
All the ketchup blends rocked.
I drive a 97 Ford F-150.
Saved my money for pipes, tobacco, guns, stuff.
I bet my truck is at the far, bad, end of the Bell Curve, but it runs like a top.
Last edited by Middle Earth on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I'm going to go ahead and say it. After exploring the products coming out of the K&K house, mcclelland can't hold a candle to what they are doing
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Middle Earth

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:35 pm I'm going to go ahead and say it. After exploring the products coming out of the K&K house, mcclelland can't hold a candle to what they are doing
Not a widely held opinion. But, really, who cares who has what as long as it floats their boat.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Middle Earth wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:40 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:35 pm I'm going to go ahead and say it. After exploring the products coming out of the K&K house, mcclelland can't hold a candle to what they are doing
Not a widely held opinion. But, really, who cares who has what as long as it floats their boat.
Nobody ever accused me of being the popular kid lol
Middle Earth

You are the most popular member here, that more than makes up for any childhood deprivation.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:28 pm My biggest bitch, moan, cry, and groan is Middleton. PA and CH are basically all that's left. I guess they did it to themselves but I hate it. No Apple, Cherry Blend tubs (and just try to find pouches), and Sugar Barrel. The Kentucky Clubs. London Dock as the Mayor noted. The PA variants are pretty much gone except for Cherry Vanilla. An entire company wiped out basically. Oh well. They were getting to expensive anyway I guess.
The axing of the otc is a travesty. I wish the Drexel stuff made it to the otc .. and the Villiger blends too .. theyre pretty good . Doesnt seem like anyones tryi g to get stuff " on tbe shelves " ... i think " on the shelves " is something that dates us ... lo.
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I'll bitch about missing the true heyday of the OTC. The few blends that are still available today are so damn good that I can only imagine what I missed
9 Iron
Founding Member

I’d give my left nut for a few tins of Blackwoods flake.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

9 Iron wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:17 pm I’d give my left nut for a few tins of Blackwoods flake.
Yikes!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!