What Are You Smoking March 2019

racinghoss

Islayphile wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm DFU in my Johs (War Club) Bulldog
We need a drooling emoji!!! I guess I could just take a pic of myself drooling over that pipe!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Deluxe crumb cut in the tinymeer. Once I got to thinking about watch city blends my brain wouldn't accept any other tobaccos this evening
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , after looking at the Meers , I'm grabbing mine with McCl x60 burley . Still working the soap ghost put of this pipe . It smokes fantastic
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
racinghoss

Long day. Captain Black Dark in this Kiko. It's taking on some nice color. Sipping some Evan Williams with it.

Other than one little clencher briar pipe I smoke sometimes while driving, I've only smoked meers this month. Can't wait to snap a pic at the end of the month to compare to a pic from March 1st.

And for those keeping score...my grandpa came home from the hospital. My 11yo son is missing his old canine friend, but already saying he wants a boxer. All is well. Thank you for the prayers and we'll wishes.

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 pm Ok , after looking at the Meers , I'm grabbing mine with McCl x60 burley . Still working the soap ghost put of this pipe . It smokes fantastic
Slowly getting the soap ghost out of mine too, the first few bowls were like chewing on a lavender plant :P but it's almost gone now. :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

oldbill wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:32 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 pm Ok , after looking at the Meers , I'm grabbing mine with McCl x60 burley . Still working the soap ghost put of this pipe . It smokes fantastic
Slowly getting the soap ghost out of mine too, the first few bowls were like chewing on a lavender plant :P but it's almost gone now. :D
You guys can just send them to me.

Ghosting up a Barling with Grasmere

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Continuing this evening's watch city theme with nor'easter in the big paneled meer
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Maynard

Image Smoking HH Burley Flake in this no name, excellent tobacco thanks monkfish for the sample.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm Starting a bowl of Picayune in the Altinok POY

I might finish this one when I get up in the morning. My wife is liable to be ready to head upstairs soon.

Finishing this now...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ODF-RR in the Altinok billiard

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017