Mac Baren trade.

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 pm
houtenziel wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm I have been trialing Bob's Square Cut and re-trying Bob's Chocolate Flake, and decided after a few bowls that I am not a fan of either. I am throwing those in along with a couple ozs of Mocha Strips.

So we have:
Mac Baren Navy Flake ~2oz
Mac Baren Golden Extra ~3oz
Mocha Strips ~2 oz
Bob's Chocolate Flake ~1oz
Bob's Square Cut ~1oz

Anybody want these? No trade necessary, and I will get the postage.
Jeez man, you've given away more tobacco in the past couple months than most people do in a lifetime. Very generous
This is why when I buy blends to try, I usually get the smallest amount possible. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Peacock

houtenziel wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:33 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 pm
houtenziel wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm I have been trialing Bob's Square Cut and re-trying Bob's Chocolate Flake, and decided after a few bowls that I am not a fan of either. I am throwing those in along with a couple ozs of Mocha Strips.

So we have:
Mocha Strips ~2 oz
Bob's Square Cut ~1oz

Jeez man, you've given away more tobacco in the past couple months than most people do in a lifetime. Very generous
This is why when I buy blends to try, I usually get the smallest amount possible. :D
Same! That's nice that you're sending them out on the house though, Hout. You're a good dude
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Bamarick

Well if no one else is going to claim them I will.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bamarick wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:46 pm Well if no one else is going to claim them I will.
Tis yours. :thumbs:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

So we have:
Mocha Strips ~2 oz
Bob's Square Cut ~1oz

You still got that stuff ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:11 pm

So we have:
Mocha Strips ~2 oz
Bob's Square Cut ~1oz

You still got that stuff ?
It all got snatched up. Sorry Ruff.
― Theodore Roosevelt
cmasailor

Ok, so what Would you take in trade since that's fair? I havent tried the square cut or whatever mocha strips are but I love the others.

-Sailor
cmasailor

wow brought that thread back from the dead, oops. didn't see that there was a second page... having trouble with some newfangled contraptions
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:09 pm
A masterpiece if ever there was ..... moral of the story .... if you smoke MacBaren blends ( and you should) , you too can wake up in a hotel room with a very sexy broad and have her image burned into you mind . If you already have one you wake up with, you can even have another. Mac Baren , enjoying your life on earth before the decent into hell
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.