Failure to Adapt - Another Pete to trade.

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Been spending considerable time with the Peterson 314 that I recently acquired. I just can't manage to find a spot where I can bite down on the thing and not have it sliding all over the place(same exact issue as every other time I've tried a P-lip). Yeah, I could buy a fishtail stem for it, but I don't want to deal with it so I am putting her up for trade. It's got a few fills as seen in the pictures. Comes with original box/literature, pipe sock (is obviously not original).

Here's a gallery link to the rest of the usual shots:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/20kmm9vwo/

“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

This shouldn't last long
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

I'm interested but don't know what to offer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm I'm interested but don't know what to offer
Yeah, what do you want?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:49 pm
Johnny wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm I'm interested but don't know what to offer
Yeah, what do you want?
ha! that's a good point, I didn't say. I am pretty open to offers of other pipes. I don't really have anything particular in mind.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

If you want details on any let me know, there's more. Also, knowing you take on restorations I have some choice stuff that I may consider letting go from the work pile, say the word and I can get some pictures.

Johnny
Member in Good Standing

If Alex wants it and you guys can make a deal, I'll step down :D
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:25 pm If Alex wants it and you guys can make a deal, I'll step down :D
But it's more like ebay when there's competition.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:35 pm
Johnny wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:25 pm If Alex wants it and you guys can make a deal, I'll step down :D
But it's more like ebay when there's competition.
I honestly don't know what to offer and if there are really any pipes that I want to part with! You have pipes to trade out, brother!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

What the heck.. I am gonna throw this one out there too. I bought this and smoked it a couple times.. I hate to say it, but Falcon pipes feel really unbalanced to me.
Hunter stem/Bowl combo:
― Theodore Roosevelt