Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I just cleared a build from a swell gentlemen over in Itlee. 🙂
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

*apologies for the funky reflections in the pictures

This big ol buzzard showed up today. GBD collector ebony 9661. Didn't pay a ton for it and it could definitely use some work (didn't see the hairline crack in the stem) but I like the funky combination of shapes enough that I may send it somewhere for a stem and refurb.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
9 Iron
Founding Member

County fair is coming up in a couple weeks, just got my wanderin around the fairgrounds supplies, all from the Missouri Meerschaum company. No extra charge for all those wrinkles in the shirt ;)

And yeah, I plan to walk around with the pipe in my teeth. All the California libtards giving me looks of disgust is worth the price of admission.

Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

9 Iron wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 pm County fair is coming up in a couple weeks, just got my wanderin around the fairgrounds supplies, all from the Missouri Meerschaum company. No extra charge for all those wrinkles in the shirt ;)

And yeah, I plan to walk around with the pipe in my teeth. All the California libtards giving me looks of disgust is worth the price of admission.

Good on ya!
rekamepip
Codger in Training

9 Iron wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 pm County fair is coming up in a couple weeks, just got my wanderin around the fairgrounds supplies, all from the Missouri Meerschaum company. No extra charge for all those wrinkles in the shirt ;)

if anybody gives you a hard time - just tell them you have friends from Missouri :thumbs:
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:49 pm I just cleared a build from a swell gentlemen over in Itlee. 🙂
:lurk:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I've got a couple of cobs headed this way so I'm pretty happy about that. I thought the freehand would be my first natural cob but I was wrong. I've had Missouri Prides before but I forgot. I hope they are here by the weekend. Via WV Smoke shop.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Middle Earth

I just ordered a few unfinished/natural cobs
Quite a few actually
I like them better
Smoke cooler not a big deal but works for me
Like the look
The Unfinished Morgan is one of my favorites
For $5.29 it comes with a hardwood plug
Such a deal
Add a longer bit and off you go
Middle Earth

I believe thus is a quintessential Fr_Tom GBD estate

GBD Speciale Standard Pot (789) (pre-1980)

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Middle Earth wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:01 am I believe thus is a quintessential Fr_Tom GBD estate

GBD Speciale Standard Pot (789) (pre-1980)

Nice score! 👍💨💨
The Troll Whisperer