Poll ended at Sat May 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Barney
18%
Fred
82%

Total votes: 11
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whistlebritches wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:18 pm Obviously Barney's car...…...because Betty rode in that seat and Betty was HOT!!!
Agreed! Betty was like the equivalent of MaryAnne from Gilligan's Island I bet.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Whistlebritches wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:18 pm Obviously Barney's car...…...because Betty rode in that seat and Betty was HOT!!!
Betty played the field. Why is she driving Fred's car? Is Wilma stuffed behind the seat? "Enquiring minds want to know." lol

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
IMpipedude
Founding Member

As a born and raised Detroit boy, I have to vote for Fred's car. His car looks like it would win most collisions, and could easily fit you and your sweetie. It has attitude. Barney's car looks like it was chewed into shape by a giant prehistoric beaver.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:15 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Betty played the field. Why is she driving Fred's car? Is Wilma stuffed behind the seat? "Enquiring minds want to know." lol

:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

IMpipedude wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:20 am As a born and raised Detroit boy, I have to vote for Fred's car. His car looks like it would win most collisions, and could easily fit you and your sweetie. It has attitude. Barney's car looks like it was chewed into shape by a giant prehistoric beaver.
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, Fred's car is an accident waiting to happen, not only are his axles not properly fastened the 2 ton rollers are far fetched.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:37 am
IMpipedude wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:20 am As a born and raised Detroit boy, I have to vote for Fred's car. His car looks like it would win most collisions, and could easily fit you and your sweetie. It has attitude. Barney's car looks like it was chewed into shape by a giant prehistoric beaver.
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, Fred's car is an accident waiting to happen, not only are his axles not properly fastened the 2 ton rollers are far fetched.
The braking, given the momentum of the 2-ton rollers, leaves a little to be desired as well.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:50 am
The braking, given the momentum of the 2-ton rollers, leaves a little to be desired as well.
Well, it was the Stone Age. My theory is that the laws of gravity and inertia weren't completely operational yet. Still in development.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:00 am
Well, it was the Stone Age. My theory is that the laws of gravity and inertia weren't completely operational yet. Still in development.
Good point...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:00 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:37 am I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, Fred's car is an accident waiting to happen, not only are his axles not properly fastened the 2 ton rollers are far fetched.
Back then the Earth was flat, gravity didn't exist yet.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

That too!

I bet Barney's car doubled as a canoe.
The Troll Whisperer