Smoking Areas

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I will go to a conference in Maryland the 19th to the 23rd, and the center has a "no smoking, no vaping" policy for the entire conference center. I contacted the organizer and said this was going to be problematic. I would need someplace that was not too remote with wireless access. I got the email today saying I had been approved to smoke anywhere outside of the buildings themselves. Yay!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:00 pm I will go to a conference in Maryland the 19th to the 23rd, and the center has a "no smoking, no vaping" policy for the entire conference center. I contacted the organizer and said this was going to be problematic. I would need someplace that was not too remote with wireless access. I got the email today saying I had been approved to smoke anywhere outside of the buildings themselves. Yay!
That's a good thing! I embrace my addiction to lady nicotine and don't go anywhere without it. This little guy goes everywhere with me filled with 50mg salt nicotine. I can puff on it unnoticed and not be rude about exhaling a giant cloud of obnoxiousness
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:00 pm I will go to a conference in Maryland the 19th to the 23rd, and the center has a "no smoking, no vaping" policy for the entire conference center. I contacted the organizer and said this was going to be problematic. I would need someplace that was not too remote with wireless access. I got the email today saying I had been approved to smoke anywhere outside of the buildings themselves. Yay!
That's a good thing! I embrace my addiction to lady nicotine and don't go anywhere without it. This little guy goes everywhere with me filled with 50mg salt nicotine. I can puff on it unnoticed and not be rude about exhaling a giant cloud of obnoxiousness
Hipster :lol: You do need to get out of Cali..
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:25 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm
Hipster :lol: You do need to get out of Cali..
LOL you spelled addict wrong. And yes I do
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

You can take the hipster out of Cali,

But can you take Cali out of the hipster?
ever forward