How many times in a day?

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑Sat May 11, 2019 8:28 am I average about 4-5 bowls a day. I like to smoke.πŸ™‚
Too much gear jammin' and not enough match strikin'!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: ↑Sat May 11, 2019 9:24 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: ↑Sat May 11, 2019 8:28 am I average about 4-5 bowls a day. I like to smoke.πŸ™‚
Kevin Keith wrote: ↑Sat May 11, 2019 9:24 am
Lol... Are those lyrics to one of them there country songs?
The Troll Whisperer
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Before I joined PSF I was smoking 2 or 3 bowls a day but now I'm going through about 6. I'm trying to decide if you guys are a good influence for encouraging me to enjoy my pipes more or a bad one for making me run out of tobacco quicker! :lol:
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

oldbill wrote: ↑Sat May 11, 2019 11:11 am Before I joined PSF I was smoking 2 or 3 bowls a day but now I'm going through about 6. I'm trying to decide if you guys are a good influence for encouraging me to enjoy my pipes more or a bad one for making me run out of tobacco quicker! :lol:
More is gooder.
β€œTo educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
dademoss

As the weather warms, the frequency increases. Bonfires, golf, fishing, there is a pipe or a cigar. Some nice summer evenings on the back porch, for sure. Raining, cold, not fun so not happening. So, for an overall average, maybe every other day? Skewed by season.
cigrmaster
Member in Good Standing

I generally get in at least 4 bowls a day. I smoke flakes in group 4-5 sized pipes which gives me a good 1.5-2 hours of smoking pleasure per bowl.
Harris
Whalehead King

More every day than my doctor wants to hear.
Maynard

8 to 10 weekends, smaller bowls, 4 to 6 through the work week bigger bowls. commuting traveling etc.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

oldbill wrote: ↑Sat May 11, 2019 11:11 am Before I joined PSF I was smoking 2 or 3 bowls a day but now I'm going through about 6. I'm trying to decide if you guys are a good influence for encouraging me to enjoy my pipes more or a bad one for making me run out of tobacco quicker! :lol:
Mmmm hmmmm... I've always suspected some of these fellas were secret agents for P&C and the other pipe related retailers. It seems like every time there's a sale on pipes or tobacco, a post appears somewhere within the forum pointing us in their direction. 8-)

I'd love to sit and savor the flavor every day, but I've got stuff to do. And sometimes clenching a big beautiful pipe gets in the way of doing that stuff. I know that sounds sacrilegious, but it's true. Therefore, unless I'm "traveling alone" and able to sit in the truck for at least an hour, I only get in maybe 1-2 a week.

On a positive note, I've got a lot of out-of-town training scheduled for this new job. Could be a good year! ;)
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

I have no idea how many bowls since I always have a pipe lit from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed.