Picayune in a Rossi 320

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:25 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:23 pm
Well great.. now I have corroboration for my insanity. Anyone want to trade for a GBD pot? 🤪
LOL. Whatcha want for it? I'll tolerate a wet one that's easy on the eyes (get your mind out of the gutter fellas)
What ever happened to this pipe? I keep expecting it to reappear, and either I have missed it or it is languishing unsmoked on houtenziel's rack.
A deal was struck with Mr. Beardsley. Hopefully it's smoking good for him, as I haven't seen it pop up in WAYS yet.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:23 pm
Well great.. now I have corroboration for my insanity. Anyone want to trade for a GBD pot? 🤪
LOL. Whatcha want for it? I'll tolerate a wet one that's easy on the eyes (get your mind out of the gutter fellas)
What ever happened to this pipe? I keep expecting it to reappear, and either I have missed it or it is languishing unsmoked .
She's in my grubby paws now & I've smoked her 3 or 4 times at least. The draft was definitely smaller than I'm used to and I gave the tenon end a slight taper. Barely smokes wet now and I'm going to give it a hearty helping of real dry stuff like Rimboche and Virginia Gentleman to show it who's boss. Needs a little heel buildup
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 pm
What ever happened to this pipe? I keep expecting it to reappear, and either I have missed it or it is languishing unsmoked on houtenziel's rack.
A deal was struck with Mr. Beardsley. Hopefully it's smoking good for him, as I haven't seen it pop up in WAYS yet.
I'll have to change the way I refer to it. Hout's gbd, or gbd con Agua or some such
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 pm

I'll have to change the way I refer to it. Hout's gbd, or gbd con Agua or some such
You have to post the eye candy for us.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 pm

You have to post the eye candy for us.
You're right. I haven't posted a picture of it yet for sure. There's a solid chance it will be the recipient of the orcilla mashup tonight so I'll snap one then
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Three Sails . . . MM Markus . . . Diet Soda (always Dr. Pepper)

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Scap

Star of the East in the GBD.
Starts off tasting just like burning pine needles.... absolutely delicious.

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Having a bowl of VaPerBur mixed with some Dark Fired in the Velani Executive. :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Having the last of the fresh orcilla on a bed of the aged orcilla in the GBD that Hout cast aside :lol: glenmorangie 18 on the side (any of the glens)

This pipe has a decent lat ghost and it's really working