Favorite MM Model

Maynard

Country Gentlemen and all the Cobbit's.
Bullwinkle

MT dipped stained then drilled out.
Jlando19

Only MM I have is a 5th Ave Diplomat with a bent Danish style stem that I stained myself. Until tomorrow, I'll have a Devil Anse Cutty. So they will both be my favorite MM pipes for a while. I like the cobs a lot. I grab the one I have over my other pipes pretty regularly. Maybe I'll start collecting them all. 🤔
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Legend. Any Legend. There is a reason it has that name.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

The Country Gentleman. If all my pipes were confiscated by the EyeAreEss, first thing I'd do is pick up a CG, flick the filter into a trash can, and load it up with Prince Albert. ✔
Seamaster

The recent collaborations like the Dagner Poker and the Cornell & Diehl Carolina Gent, with their Italian acrylic stems, are a real step up in quality from the run of the mill cobs. Ditto the new Stubby. All three of these are among my favourites, with the Dagner just taking the top spot.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'd have to say the bent Country Gent would be my favorite. Bored out would be even better.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I like the duck call in the Cool Stuff section. https://corncobpipe.com/product-category/cool-stuff/

I don't have one, yet, but I know it will be a surefire way to impress ladies. I just added this item to my cart, now. I'm adding the Dagmar Poker after this, too. I'm just trying to figure out what else I should add before I complete my order. So many choices! :shock:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:00 pm I like the duck call in the Cool Stuff section. https://corncobpipe.com/product-category/cool-stuff/

I don't have one, yet, but I know it will be a surefire way to impress ladies. I just added this item to my cart, now. I'm adding the Dagmar Poker after this, too. I'm just trying to figure out what else I should add before I complete my order. So many choices! :shock:
Their tobaccos are decent. Their Independence Day blend sounds interesting.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Yes
Yes
Yes
I like them all
Except the ones I don’t have yet

But going to Washington MO next week so Maybe I can remedy this problem