A toast

Whalehead King

Here's to you, the usual gang of misfits on PSF!

I hope there isn't a dry in the house when you lift the beverage of your choice to the rest of us and wish us godspeed and lots of love.

Cheers!
9 Iron
Founding Member

I just happen to be sitting in the yard with a glass of Makers Mark after a day of letting the kids run wild at the county fair on my dime while watching all manner of weirdos mill about (this is California, no shortage). I don’t always watch the youtube clips posted here (guilty) but I watched that one. Friends are few and far between in this world, and though I’ve not physically met any of you I feel I know many of you and I’m proud and grateful to call you friends. I salute you, I raise my glass to you, and I thank you for your contributions, to this site and to me. May the good lord show favor on you all.

And to you my dear sir, mr. Whalehead King, the next machine made cigar I light will be lit in your honor. You, and a few others here and on the old PSF, enriched my life with your eloquent enthusiasm and shared knowledge of the little genre. I thank you, and I salute you.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I love you bastids :buddy:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
avid

Whalehead King wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:54 pm Here's to you, the usual gang of misfits on PSF!

I hope there isn't a dry in the house when you lift the beverage of your choice to the rest of us and wish us godspeed and lots of love.

Cheers!
that's a great clip...
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Here Here!!!☕
The Troll Whisperer