What Are You Snuffing™

Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Nice assortment!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Poschl Andechs is good stuff. Definitely have to love pepperminty menthol with this one. German's love their medicated snuffs, that's for sure!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Majestic Elephant
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Been alternating a bit between the Poschl snuffs that I just got, and they are all pretty good provided you dig menthol. My only complaint is that they are so heavily scented that I wouldn't actually know that there is tobacco involved. O&G's menthol tends to taper off and you are left with a nice tobacco base.. Poschl(all of them) is menthol to the max and it lingers for so long I think the tobacco base doesn't have a chance. If I were to choose one that I would buy more of, it'd probably be Alpina due to the berry note that balances out the menthol.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

6Photo Medicated No.6
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

WoS Rows of Sharrow
― Theodore Roosevelt
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

6Photo Motia all day long
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Tom Buck
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

McChrystal's SP - I've been backing off of the medicated snuffs. I've finished all the Toque Coke that TM sent, ordered more along with a bunch of other stuff direct from Toque. Got a bunch of SP's on the list for order from Mr. Snuff too.. gotta love it!
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Majestic Elephant here.