What Are You Smoking June 2019

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:11 am SP Mellow in the Mastercraft pot
Father: I enjoy the SPMT mixed 50/50 with Sutliff 515 RC1 . . . Rubbed out and dried some . . . and . . . smoked with a Three Sails Topper.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

simplepipes wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:13 pm Sutliff 515 RC1
The routine at our place is Dad places things on a SmokingPipes wish list a couple of weeks before Father's Day. It is possible I will have some soon to give this a try. It sounds like a great Va mix.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:07 pm Well wishes for your Father BR . . .

Virginia Mix . . . MM Pony Express . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
Thank you, Sir. 🙏
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Captain Royal in a Yello-Bole paneled Nova and drinking a pint of seltzer with crushed ice and fresh lime.
The Troll Whisperer
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Having a bowl of VaPerTurk in the Baskerville Meer. I just got home having been at the hospital all night last night and all day today, my Mother is in advanced stages of COPD, has complications from gall stones and has a mass on her pancreas as well. They'll be biopsying the mass tomorrow morning and in her weakened state it may not go well, so I'm bracing myself with cautious optimism. I've been needing this smoke! :(
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

oldbill wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:50 pm Having a bowl of VaPerTurk in the Baskerville Meer. I just got home having been at the hospital all night last night and all day today, my Mother is in advanced stages of COPD, has complications from gall stones and has a mass on her pancreas as well. They'll be biopsying the mass tomorrow morning and in her weakened state it may not go well, so I'm bracing myself with cautious optimism. I've been needing this smoke! :(
That is a tough place to be. Keeping you and her in the prayers.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

oldbill wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:50 pm Having a bowl of VaPerTurk in the Baskerville Meer. I just got home having been at the hospital all night last night and all day today, my Mother is in advanced stages of COPD, has complications from gall stones and has a mass on her pancreas as well. They'll be biopsying the mass tomorrow morning and in her weakened state it may not go well, so I'm bracing myself with cautious optimism. I've been needing this smoke! :(
Sorry to hear the news, wishing her well.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kendal Dark in a Kirsten

Old Ted Award - 2017
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Well wishes and thoughts for your Mom OB . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

All the best to y'all OB. Tell those docs to take care of her!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!