Taurus PT1911 Leather

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I still had my leather from 1911s past that are now home to the new Taurus. This first rig is my "Junior Ranger" rig, so called because it's not a two gun rig. Everyone knows any Ranger worth his salt wears two pistols. As soon as I lose some weight the belt might fit again!

The second holster is a Galco Combat Master CM212.

And one more. This one is a Tagua belt slide for a 1911. Hand made in Paraguay, it's an affordable minimalist holster. That's it!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
CoreyR
Founding Member

I use the Tagua paddle holsters and magazine carriers for my HK VP40 and for my G23. Good holsters.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

That is a nice piece, and all three holsters are sweet. I usually carry IWB, but those Galco Combat Master holsters are so comfortable that I can carry a full frame and forget it's there. If I could figure out a way to not print wearing one, I'd probably always use them and give up on the little guns.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Middle Earth

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:54 am I still had my leather from 1911s past that are now home to the new Taurus. This first rig is my "Junior Ranger" rig, so called because it's not a two gun rig. Everyone knows any Ranger worth his salt wears two pistols. As soon as I lose some weight the belt might fit again!

The second holster is a Galco Combat Master CM212.

And one more. This one is a Tagua belt slide for a 1911. Hand made in Paraguay, it's an affordable minimalist holster. That's it!
Condition One
Cocked and Locked
Perfect
Nice holsters/belts