Ruger Wrangler

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

The Ruger Wrangler is here! From what I've read Ruger started production of these sweet little .22s to compete with the Heritage line of sub $200 .22s. It comes in three cerakote finishes: black, grey, and burnt bronze. I haven't taken it out to shoot yet but it won't be long!

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Crusty Cob

Nice. Does it come with .22 mag cylinder like heritage? I liked my heritage but couldn't hit a thing with it. Traded it on a walther. Still can't hit anything. 2 bad guns in a row, what are the odds? ;)
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:27 am The Ruger Wrangler is here! From what I've read Ruger started production of these sweet little .22s to compete with the Heritage line of sub $200 .22s. It comes in three cerakote finishes: black, grey, and burnt bronze. I haven't taken it out to shoot yet but it won't be long!

That looks like a hoot! My favorite "fun shooter" is my browning buckmark. I love that you can spend an entire day on the range with a 22 and not be tired or broke
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Crusty Cob wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm Nice. Does it come with .22 mag cylinder like heritage?
Not yet, but that's in the works for the Wrangler.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Available in CA too. If I can keep this overtime train rolling I may need to snag one
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
CoreyR
Founding Member

Might be a good snake shooter. Replace the old Sealed 8 I am using now.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

That's a cool Cowboy gun! Revolvers are badass.
The Troll Whisperer
Surlywill

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:27 am The Ruger Wrangler is here! From what I've read Ruger started production of these sweet little .22s to compete with the Heritage line of sub $200 .22s. It comes in three cerakote finishes: black, grey, and burnt bronze. I haven't taken it out to shoot yet but it won't be long!

I live about 10 miles from the Ruger factory. I have .357 magnum from them that shots like a dream. I hand load a light target load with semi wad cutters that works great for me. Love Ruger guns.
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Middle Earth

Agree, it is designed to compete directly with Heritage
Another winner from Ruger
The .22 LR and the inevitable .22 mag would be nice additions to my safe
I have and have had many Ruger single actions
With .22 LR back at $.04 a round, it make a lot of sense as does buying at the bottom.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

You shoot that yet !?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.