ISO Dunhill EMP & NC

titleist13

Hello All,

I have begun my pipe smoking career recently, am huge into Cuban Cigars but decided to try the pipe to slow down my consumption of cigars on a weekly basis.... And with all the research I have done, I have noticed that the Dunhill EMP and NC are always the topic of discussions! Since they are not readily available any longer, I am in search of a few tins of each! I am willing to purchase outright, or we can setup a trade for some Cuban Cigars I have! Just to back up my Cuban cigar position, all will come with proof of Authenticity and serial codes from the boxes they came from.

Please Let me know !!

Thanks!

Larry
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Trading is fine, but the sale of tobacco on this forum is not allowed. Dunhill is going to be hard to find. You might try to see if you can find match tobaccos. Sutliff makes match blends for the Big Three. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
titleist13

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 am Trading is fine, but the sale of tobacco on this forum is not allowed. Dunhill is going to be hard to find. you might try to see if you can find match tobaccos. Sutliff makes match blends for the Big Three. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for informing me on the no sale rule! I will make this into a trade only!

I have tried the match blends already, a few people I have talked to say they are ok at best as to the actual matching perfectly so I figured their may be some people out there that have some extra tins that would like to trade for Cuban cigars!

Thanks
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

ever forward
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Dunhill is coming back into production soon

When I had a shop and the cigar boom years kicked in , I got a lot of cigar smokers to take up a pipe ... It's so much cheaper , way more variety and you actually have something afterwards other than an empty box .

Really , EMP is a fine blend but there are so many " English " styled blends out there that it would be worth trying 1 oz samples of some bulk stuff

At my shop , back in the day , Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme was the far and away best English seller , followed by 965 I think

The Stokkebye bulk English Blends are damn good and reasonable in price . Heck , most any of the bulk stuff from whomever is worth a 1 oz samples to try , imho
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.