Crusty's trade of the week. Ceramic edition.

Crusty Cob

Got this lovely specimen sitting in the rack. It is ceramic with a 70's green glaze and a plastic stem. No markings whatsoever.

I can't tell if it has been smoked but it has disccoloration in the bowl like somebody tried it. Wasn't me.

kxg

I have a similar looking ceramic pipe that I picked up in a box of estate pipes. Mine is marked LePeltier USA on the bottom. The shank and stem are a bit different. Mine is unsmoked. Apparently the company remains in business, at least there is a website. http://www.lepeltier-pipes.com/index.html
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I remember those . I don't feel that old , lol . My goodness, the greens and yellows from the 70's were priceless
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:00 am I remember those . I don't feel that old , lol . My goodness, the greens and yellows from the 70's were priceless
I specifically remember an avocado green Oster blender we had. There was other stuff too, not just green, but beige, rust, harvest gold, mustard yellow, earthy brown...those colors were everywhere. Stylish. lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:27 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:00 am I remember those . I don't feel that old , lol . My goodness, the greens and yellows from the 70's were priceless
I specifically remember an avocado green Oster blender we had. There was other stuff too, not just green, but beige, rust, harvest gold, mustard yellow, earthy brown...those colors were everywhere. Stylish. lol
We had a 70s green. Refrigerator and some mustard yellow other stuff . I guess Ma was mix matching , lol . People weren't as bougie back then . We drank Chock full o nuts coffee , the orange juice was out of a frozen tube etc .,,
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 am
We had a 70s green. Refrigerator and some mustard yellow other stuff . I guess Ma was mix matching , lol . People weren't as bougie back then . We drank Chock full o nuts coffee , the orange juice was out of a frozen tube etc .,,
It was definitely mix and match with the earth tones. America had gone almost completely hippie!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I was just going to post after reading the first post that anything 70's colors are awesome! I guess we are all on the same page here. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 am
Um...I still drink CFoN. I remember clearly tho the orange Sanka tin. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:23 am I was just going to post after reading the first post that anything 70's colors are awesome! I guess we are all on the same page here. Lol
Really, the colors were perfect for the vibe of the times!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tang ... remember that stuff

My goodness we've derailed this thread :D