My Houston bourbon haul

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I did not care for Houston Texas .... But ... I did love their bourbon prices . They had a chain of stores there called Specs . Specs had the best prices I've ever seen , bar none .
I snagged these guys and it made my day
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:18 pm I did not care for Houston Texas .... But ... I did love their bourbon prices . They had a chain of stores there called Specs . Specs had the best prices I've ever seen , bar none .
I snagged these guys and it made my day
We have Specs here too...lots of locations. Their commercials have the best jingle...or the worst. It really gets in your head and could have made Carrie Nation want to shop there. lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

In my area and down into Atlanta ... the OGD114 is 32 bucks . At specs it was 20 bucks , as was the big bottle of Henry McKenna and the Weller . The Willett was 40 , which is chesp too
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Looks like a great haul. Pricing is definitely good
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whistlebritches

Here in Texas between Spec's and Total Wine and More ………..great prices that can be beat but probably only in Kentucky.

BTW great haul...…..but me thinks you're going to regret only picking up one bottle of the OGD 114
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Nice haul, at good prices too.
avid

nice...make good choices
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whistlebritches wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm Here in Texas between Spec's and Total Wine and More ………..great prices that can be beat but probably only in Kentucky.

BTW great haul...…..but me thinks you're going to regret only picking up one bottle of the OGD 114
I found a source in Georgia that al ways has it in stock ! I'm no longer ever without it
Ronv69
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:58 am
Whistlebritches wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm Here in Texas between Spec's and Total Wine and More ………..great prices that can be beat but probably only in Kentucky.

I found a source in Georgia that al ways has it in stock ! I'm no longer ever without it
Damn, I wish I knew you were going to be here. We could have shared a pipe and a drink.
God and Texas!
Whistlebritches

Ronv if I recall correctly you're up in The Woodlands.You ever buy cigars in "the gas station"?Or up at the last exit heading north drop into Mike's for a smoke and some conversation?The Mexican food place next door pretty damn good too