Handmade Cigars for Burley?

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Hey there folks!

I have had these handmades sitting in my humidor for a long while, and I don't see me smoking a full size stick any time in the near future. I think someone here would probably really enjoy all of these. All good smokes in my humble opinion.

Anyone want to trade for burley blends? I basically have zero tobacco, so I am game for all forms of God's favorite tobacco variety.

Left to right we have: Fabrica Villazon Natural, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur, Gurkha Sherpa Orange, CAO Columbia, Sancho Panza Triple Anejo, Bahia Maduro, 5 Vegas "A", Victor Sinclair Primeros, and Arganese Maduro.
Most are Robusto sized.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

PM me your address and I'll get something to ya.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Still available. Turns out MD is just a super-duper gentleman of awesomeness.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Since the price explosion years back I don't smoke many and stick to ones I already knew and enjoyed when the mood strikes but the Sherpa and Maduro might be in my wheelhouse. Pulled some stuff out for you since I knew you had zilch but need to dig through as I'm packed up again right now. Might get it out this week. Don't send those to me! I'm not at that address anymore nor at my new one yet, it's complicated...
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:14 pm Since the price explosion years back I don't smoke many and stick to ones I already knew and enjoyed when the mood strikes but the Sherpa and Maduro might be in my wheelhouse. Pulled some stuff out for you since I knew you had zilch but need to dig through as I'm packed up again right now. Might get it out this week. Don't send those to me! I'm not at that address anymore nor at my new one yet, it's complicated...
Man, you guys are the best. I totally understand "it's complicated".. I went through something similar with my place of residence recently.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Hey - you don't need to send me any cigars. I think you need some Double Down or maybe SPRT to scratch that burley itch. I can send you some.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:38 pm Hey - you don't need to send me any cigars. I think you need some Double Down or maybe SPRT to scratch that burley itch. I can send you some.
I wouldn't mind either, but don't go out of your way! What a bunch of super generous folks.. who don't want my cigars :lol: Being surrounded by good people is the best kind of problem.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

houtenziel wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:52 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:38 pm Hey - you don't need to send me any cigars. I think you need some Double Down or maybe SPRT to scratch that burley itch. I can send you some.
I wouldn't mind either, but don't go out of your way! What a bunch of super generous folks.. who don't want my cigars :lol: Being surrounded by good people is the best kind of problem.
I have your address somewhere, but pm it to me again.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

What did I tell you about getting rid of all your stuff!! You don't listen.
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:30 pm What did I tell you about getting rid of all your stuff!! You don't listen.
It's alright, I wasn't attached to any of it. Restocking is half the fun. And no, I don't listen.
― Theodore Roosevelt