Vauen Auenland "Doran" only smoked 4 times

Wilderness Pipe

Vauen's Lord of the Rings theme "Auenland" series model "Doran", 9mm Filter.
I only smoked it 4 times and it comes in the original box with Velvet sleeve, Dr Perl silver metal case for filters, as well as well as warranty certificate. The long stem is made out of a single piece of Oak but has acrilic linig inside for hygienic reasons and acrilic tip mouthpiece. Pipe is on Mint conditions and just 5 months old. She smokes very smooth and cold. I just can't get used to the looks. I like classic pipes.
Last edited by Wilderness Pipe on Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Wilderness Pipe wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:24 pm Vauen's Lord of the Rings theme "Auenland" series model "Doran", 9mm Filter.
I only smoked it 4 times and it comes in the original box with Velvet sleeve, Dr Perl silver metal case for filters, as well as well as warranty certificate. The long stem is made out of a single piece of Oak but has acrilic linig inside for hygienic reasons and acrilic tip mouthpiece. Pipe is on Mint conditions and just 5 months old. She smokes very smooth and cold. I just can't get used to the looks. I like classic pipes. Image[/img]
Can you post a pic?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Wilderness Pipe

Actually, I'm trying that right now, but haven't figured out how yet lol
Wilderness Pipe

ImageImage
Wilderness Pipe

Wilderness Pipe

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Wow, that thing is gorgeous!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Gorgeous, but sadly out of my budget. Unless you're looking for a trade.
ever forward
Wilderness Pipe

arturo7 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:38 pm Gorgeous, but sadly out of my budget. Unless you're looking for a trade.
What would be your budget? But I'm always interested in Trades too. I Always love a good trade:thumbs: . In regards to Pipes I only smoke 9 mm though.
Wilderness Pipe

Nobody interested ?!?! lol :o :D