What Are You Smoking August 2019

User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 12597
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

AngraMelo wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:31 am
Gentlemen,

Right now Im about to smoke my second bowl of the Brazilian version of St Brunno. It is actually called Finamore Fruit e Floral.

Now, this is a great blend. Has a medium to high nicotine content and the flavor is great. However...
At the end of the bowl there is a note... a funny one...

At the end of the bowl, it tastes and smells like... well... weed.

Yes. Pot.

Funny isnt it? Unless I have a neighbor playing pranks on me it should be just a faint note.
You have a weed ghost? Is this a pipe that has had another "life"?
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
MikeDennisonBamarickMiddle EarthMaynardAngraMeloMr Beardsleyavid
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 4958
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

simplepipes wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:24 am
SPMT Mix . . . MM Great Dane Egg . . . Pot of Assam.

On-Line Window Shopping for Tobacco last evening . . . I am totally amazed at the price of OTC tobaccos like Carter Hall, PA and SWR. I don't care for any of these but can easily purchase multiple pounds of other favorites for what a 14 oz tub of one of these costs.

-sp
You can thank the Hipsters for that... :evil:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 9):
simplepipesFr_TomMikeDennisonunregistered2BamarickMiddle EarthMaynardMr Beardsleyavid
Tsal...Mover' of things... 🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 4958
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Cherry Chestnut in a Eugene Rich era CustomBilt.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 8):
simplepipesFr_TomMikeDennisonBamarickMiddle EarthMaynardMr Beardsleyavid
Tsal...Mover' of things... 🎳
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 12597
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

OJK in the BST pot from a fresh pound bag

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 8):
simplepipesMikeDennisonunregistered2BamarickMiddle EarthMaynardMr Beardsleyavid
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 12597
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

Picayune from a fresh pound bag in the Silver Duke pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 8):
MikeDennisonunregistered2BamarickMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardMr Beardsleyavid
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 12597
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

Big-n-Burley in the bored-out MM Rob Roy

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 8):
MikeDennisonunregistered2BamarickMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardMr Beardsleyavid
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
MikeDennison
Codger in Training
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:42 am
simplepipes wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:24 am
SPMT Mix . . . MM Great Dane Egg . . . Pot of Assam.

On-Line Window Shopping for Tobacco last evening . . . I am totally amazed at the price of OTC tobaccos like Carter Hall, PA and SWR. I don't care for any of these but can easily purchase multiple pounds of other favorites for what a 14 oz tub of one of these costs.

-sp
You can thank the Hipsters for that... :evil:
I've wondered who to blame for that. Perfect Target. :lol:
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 8):
unregistered2Bruyere_RoyaleBamarickMiddle EarthMaynardFr_TomMr Beardsleyavid
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 4958
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

MikeDennison wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:20 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:42 am
simplepipes wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:24 am
SPMT Mix . . . MM Great Dane Egg . . . Pot of Assam.

On-Line Window Shopping for Tobacco last evening . . . I am totally amazed at the price of OTC tobaccos like Carter Hall, PA and SWR. I don't care for any of these but can easily purchase multiple pounds of other favorites for what a 14 oz tub of one of these costs.

-sp
You can thank the Hipsters for that... :evil:
I've wondered who to blame for that. Perfect Target. :lol:
:lol: Them and their ridiculousness, they ruin everything.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 6):
BamarickMikeDennisonMiddle EarthFr_TomMr Beardsleyavid
Tsal...Mover' of things... 🎳
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 12597
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

C&D Cube Cut in the bored-out MM Rob Roy

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
BamarickMikeDennisonMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardMr Beardsleyavid
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
MikeDennison
Codger in Training
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 am
MikeDennison wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:20 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:42 am
You can thank the Hipsters for that... :evil:
I've wondered who to blame for that. Perfect Target. :lol:
:lol: Them and their ridiculousness, they ruin everything.
Image without substance. Ok... I'm done. I refuse to rant! Lol!
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 6):
Middle EarthMaynardFr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsleyavid
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Locked